More importantly, Holt's Livi record against Celtic;

Celtic Wins       Draws          Livi Wins

0                         2                      0

Mon the Holty Lions. 🦁

Just put an update to that now.

Celtic Wins       Draws          Livi Wins

0                         2                      1

Mon the Holty Lions. 🦁

What a game, going to enjoy a few beers watching sportscene tonight, oh and Lyndon Dykes is awesome. :guinness

35 minutes ago, Snafu said:

The ***spiracy theorists will be asking if Christie is a closet ***, Collum is biased against Celtic, the Livingston pitch is a *** and if the fixture list is unfair on Celtic so soon after playing in Europe.

It does appear that Celtic are more concerned about playing in the Europa League than focusing on the domestic games, given that result last weekend and the result today.

It's no conspiracy just fact,Celtic have had 5 away games sevco have had 3, sevco have the momentum because of the easier fixtures.
If it was reversed I would expect Celtic to be at the top and have the momentum.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

They definitely were. For about 3 days before a round of midweek fixtures in which they lost iirc.

Not like the pundits to get facts wrong. 

Christie ripped it up today not singing his praises.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

All the credit goes to Livingston Guthrie at the back was solid plus Lawless and Jacobs never gave the Celtic midfield a minutes piece plus Dykes up top was a handful.

The result has obviously affected wcw's appetite...

Fucking braw. Cannot beat this feeling, not only winning but absolutely dominating a team like that :D Julien and Ajer I thought were good, before today, however I've saw first hand that they're shite when they come up against Lyndon Dykes :D A £9m lump up front, £16m of (Southampton's) shite on the wing, £7m for Julien is the worst of it all though. Stevie Clarke, I hope you saw that and a few caught your eye ;) Devlin surely due a call up for the RB spot!

1 hour ago, just me 2 said:
1 hour ago, craigkillie said:
Rangers were top of the league last season.

Are you sure? They had said 2011 on the radio too.

They were top but apparently it doesn't count as Celtic had a game in hand. 

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Speedy Gonzales is a wreck of a man right now. :lol:

Tin foil hat for Echohead

Did what I could with the first one

echohead

1:16 PM - Today#110

Speedy Gonzales wrote:
<span class="timespan" title="1:14 PM - Oct 06, 2019">1:14 PM - Today</span>
Carfin wrote: Shambles from start to finish. We’ve got a good squad. Utilise it.

One point from our last six against two poor sides.

I said it last week and I’ll say it again - the guy in the dugout is our biggest problem.

As an aside the tackle by Christie was a definite red and Collum couldn’t wait to get it out. The tackle by the Livi boy at the end was also a red. Why wasn’t it?
It's simple really.
We're refereed to a completely different standard.

We are - and I don't think we have enough of a gap to win the title while overcoming the bias.

vlad

1:20 PM - Today#117

Suckered into a bun fight against a side that would fit in well at the Rugby World Cup.
Pitches like that offer us no help but we have to learn to adapt our game & tactics accordingly.
Christie was uncharacteristically rash with an undoubted straight red foul & that did not help the cause, in a game we were struggling to find any rhythm.
Correct decision, but similar or worse against Celtic players are and have been dealt with more leniently, especially by Columm.
Doubt my word?
Check out the treatment dished out to Kieran Tierney as soon as he made his presence felt in Scottish football.
A learning curve for the likes of Julien who could do worse than spend the international break picking up tips watching the action from Japan.

kenibhoy

3 minutes ago#216

main difference between today and thursday is the ntionality and previous behaviour of refere

I love this stuff - can't get enough of it.

It's just so entertaining seeing adults behave so bloody childishly when they don't get their own way.  The reason they support Celtic of course is that it means they don't have to confront the football going wrong as often as the rest of us.  When it does though, they simply cannot cope.

Pitiful individuals.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Was there actually any Livingston fans there today to see their first win v Celtic? Seems like the away fans had 3 stands! 
Who cares. As long as the one's that were there enjoyed it. Infact the more Celtic fans there to see their sides misery the better IMO.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Was there actually any Livingston fans there today to see their first win v Celtic? Seems like the away fans had 3 stands! 

Who cares. As long as the one's that were there enjoyed it. Infact the more Celtic fans there to see their sides misery the better IMO.

Also making a small fortune off it in the process. Quite literally win win for Livi.