Livingston v Celtic

13 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Meanwhile over on Kerrydale Street forum

paddysloan
24K816

Pitch is a disgrace.

Livingston have no interest in playing football.
Christie let the team down.
Collum won’t pay for a drink in the lodge tonight.
Next.

Goodbye Sevillian

Operation stop the 10 given a wee boost by Collum's selective handling of the game, ably assisted by an abject defensive performance by our two centre backs.

Two weeks in a row a referee has had a negative influence on a Celtic match. Purely coincidence, I'm sure.

Mickeybhoy84
15K1,516

We don't know how to play on those pitches.

Centre backs bullied by an absolute doo of a player today.

Speedy Gonzales

The perfect shampoo-storm.

• Down to 10 early on. (Deservedly)
  • Players looking disinterested.
  • A plastic pitch that shouldn't be allowed in a professional set-up.
  • An agricultural opposition who's only way to play is to push, foul and generally hoof the ball. Anti football at its worst.
  • A referee who allows that agricultural nature to continue unchecked thus rewarding unfair play. 
And to add insult to injury we'll have to listen to the media talk-up Livingston for that assault on the eyes.
A microcosm of all that is wrong in Scottish football.

The conspiracy to stop 10 in a row must be the least effective conspiracy ever given Celtic are currently on 8 and have won a treble treble.

Well, that was certainly very unexpected and absolutely deserved. Thought it would be a re-run of the recent Aberdeen and Rangers games but fair play to Robinson and Dykes - both ably proving themselves as players for the big occasion. Dykes deserved his goal and it’s mad to think some Livi fans still didn’t rate him as recently as a month ago. If he is here next season I’ll be astounded.

Celtic could have played all day and still wouldn’t have scored. A lot of pace and cute build up play but could not break down our defence at all.

Long live the plastic pitch.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

This is about as popular as Livingston are likely to get. Enjoy your day, lads, and know your place.

Indeed. Never thought I'd be pleased to see a Livingston victory.

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Imagine 2 points make the difference at the end of the season, we can all look back at this day and laugh our bollocks off.

Nah, on this form I cant see them getting that close to Motherwell by the end.

9 minutes ago, Snafu said:

5 points dropped and the first defeat of the season in the league after only 8 games, didn't I warn you after the Hibs draw that your club is in danger of becoming complacent?

Are you going to post every time Celtic drop points? i'm sure every other team have dropped points.
Taking credit away from Hibs and Livvy both teams deserved their points.
90 plus points will win the league so Celtic can drop 20 points and still win it.

3 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

Great sportsmanship (or is it mind games) by Neil Lennon letting his bitter rivals go top of the league for the first time since 2011!

"ever", Shirley?