Livingston v Celtic

LIVINGSTON FC ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD.

Jullien will be having nightmares about Lyndon Dykes for a quite a while after that.

Delighted the pitch has already had a couple mentions, looking forward to the rest of the day.

6 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s true, so probably a fair few. Not the difference maker but I hate going to these shite wee grounds after a European game on a Thursday.

You are the champions of the Scottish top flight mate. Half the grounds are shite and wee and these sides have a fraction of your resources.  Well played to Livi would be the gracious response.  

1 hour ago, cameron2000 said:

This pitch should be banned. It literally kills the fun in football and acts as a permanent and unfair leveller

I would say you're a da but going by your username, you have just never been touched by a woman.

2 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

You are the champions of the Scottish top flight mate. Half the grounds are shite and wee and these sides have a fraction of your resources.  Well played to Livi would be the gracious response.  

It would be the boring faux-magnanimous response no-one is after on a discussion forum. 

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Lennon has said that his team have been outstanding after every match this season. Wonder if he’ll remember to say that later. 

I havent listened to his post match chat, but Lennon can be a real moaning twat whenever they drop any points, case in point last week v us where he was more than a bit ungracious.

It would be nice if he came out and said "Livi played well, our sending off was correct and they deserved to win" but I wont hold my breath.

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The team is out of sorts today but our centre backs are absolutely rattled.

Got to agree with this. When Jullien started losing it prior to the second goal, I knew we were going to win. Dykes played him so well.

12 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I havent listened to his post match chat, but Lennon can be a real moaning twat whenever they drop any points, case in point last week v us where he was more than a bit ungracious.

It would be nice if he came out and said "Livi played well, our sending off was correct and they deserved to win" but I wont hold my breath.

TBf to Lennon he's not complaining on Radio Scotland.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon on BBC Radio Scotland: "I’ve no complaints with the red card, it’s totally unlike Ryan Christie. At half-time I thought we were okay.

"We gave away a bad goal, too passive, lost the ball in a bad area, but we didn’t press Robbie Crawford before he played the through ball and there’s no excuse for that. At 1-0 we were forcing the issue and looking okay, and the second goal is really poor. I don’t think that’s down to being down to 10 men, we should deal with that, it’s a straight long ball over the top.

"We have to, at times, roll our sleeves up and do the nuts and bolts of the game more. I’m not going to whip them for that performance but I didn’t think we were anywhere near as ruthless as we could have been.

"It’s our first defeat. We have to accept it, look where we went wrong, can’t be too emotional about it. We were too emotional in the game. It’s a learning curve for some of the new ones that not everyone is going to let you play the way you want, you have to earn the right to play. With 11 men, it’s difficult enough. With 10, it became more difficult. The game just got away from us."