Morton vs Pars Sat 5th October

After the goal and up to the equaliser was about the only time I heard a cheep from them. Tbf, for the whole first half there was more atmosphere on the Moon than at Cappielow yesterday. 
In a crowd of 1690 with the away fans tucked away in the corner of the stand, it's hardly surprising. In amongst the Pars fans, they could be heard singing for the majority of the game (possibly giving them something to do rather than watch the game). Compliments to the catering firm on the steak pie though, very nice.

12 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Attendance was announced as 1690.
Buns confirmed 

Both teams looking for all the excuses in the world the bottom line is both pish sides for full time sides

A bizarre response to my joke about the announced attendance.

Haven't seen anyone try to excuse that awful game yesterday or deny that both teams are pish.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
After the goal and up to the equaliser was about the only time I heard a cheep from them. Tbf, for the whole first half there was more atmosphere on the Moon than at Cappielow yesterday. 

Compliments to the catering firm on the steak pie though, very nice.

The steak pies are good. Everything else yesterday was mince. 

From the highlights it’s hatd to see a good reason for disallowing that goal. Also, despite a comment earlier on here it’s obvious that Morton’s equaliser didn’t come from “ one of the biggest foul throws you're likely to see””;  there was nothing at all wrong with the throw.

Ramsbottom is, rightly, getting stick for the Dunfermline goal, but worth mentioning that if the Dunfermline keeper hadn’t made a bit of an arse of it palming a lob over the bar for a corner instead of catching it just before the equaliser we probably wouldn’t have got a point.

I think a draw looked fair but to me it was a foul throw as his foot came up. Is it not the rule that you need both feet planted?

At the moment of delivering the ball, the thrower must:

• stand facing the field of play
  • have part of each foot on the touchline or on the ground outside the touchline
  • throw the ball with both hands from behind and over the head from the point where it left the field of play

Looked at it again, it’s close but I don’t think he makes a compete motion behind the head or keeps both feet on the ground and lifts his leg to gain extra momentum. We got lucky with the goal chalked off so it evens out. I do think it was a foul throw.

16 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Looked at it again, it’s close but I don’t think he makes a compete motion behind the head or keeps both feet on the ground and lifts his leg to gain extra momentum. We got lucky with the goal chalked off so it evens out. I do think it was a foul throw.

Come to think of it, he didn’t have the “Mitre” logo on the ball facing upwards either, and his laces don’t look as if they’re double-knotted. 

Should’ve been sent off, IMO.    😜

Edited by Rudolph Hucker