Morton vs Pars Sat 5th October

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

1 win in 16 league games and the team, despite having a few talented players in it, looks absolute garbage. 

Time to go.

Crawford has a terrible win record. 

The board, and fans to an extent, are appeasing his management due to the hsitory he has with the club. Our pish form is going to be justified with this "young team, new vision" bollocks. I wonder what they'll be saying when we're knee-deep in a relegation scrap by January?

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Crawford has a terrible win record. 

The board, and fans to an extent, are appeasing his management due to the hsitory he has with the club. Our pish form is going to be justified with this "young team, new vision" bollocks. I wonder what they'll be saying when we're knee-deep in a relegation scrap by January?

The old "can't afford to sack him" line is being spun again, just as it was with AJ. If it's true then how stupid are the club to give a contract to a totally unproven manager that they can't get out of?

18 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

There's a very big difference between no pay off and a pay off the club can't afford, as you well know.

Him and Shields both on "rolling" contracts. My interpretation of that was the board already got stung paying off AJ + SC after cocking it right up with the 2 year contract, so this time they can get rid of the manager with a lesser financial impact to the club.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though and the board have fucked it up once again

1 hour ago, Fungi said:

Him and Shields both on "rolling" contracts. My interpretation of that was the board already got stung paying off AJ + SC after cocking it right up with the 2 year contract, so this time they can get rid of the manager with a lesser financial impact to the club.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though and the board have fucked it up once again

One thing holding me back wanting Crawford gone is the board using his sacking as an excuse for them losing money and subtly making it clear they were responding to pressure from fans. 

Looked at it again, it’s close but I don’t think he makes a compete motion behind the head or keeps both feet on the ground and lifts his leg to gain extra momentum. We got lucky with the goal chalked off so it evens out. I do think it was a foul throw.
It isn't. On first viewing I thought it was a blatantly obvious foul throw but slow it down and he does have the ball behind his head and the ball is out his hands before his foot comes up. It's a perfectly legal throw.