Morton vs Pars Sat 5th October

As our form at Cappielow is just marvelous, we'll lose this fairly comfortably, whilst every other team around us pick up points. My birthday is the 4th so I'll be absolutely gubbed and can, thankfully, give this one a bye. 

55 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

We'll scud them, they're pisher than us.

Was going to make the trip if we had backed up the result against Partick Thistle on Saturday there. Away fixtures starting to be greeted with apathy already.

Tbh, the away days aren't very exciting this season, even if we had an exciting side.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Morton are absolutely gash. We have to be winning this.

I shall be heading along in hope of the 3 points.

Have I misread the league table we have had a slightly better start to the season than yourselves you have won one league game all season so that makes you more gash than us ya fud.

I think Crawford needs a win here or else the backlash will be too much. We then go on to play Ayr and Dundee United, where we'll be lucky to pick up a point from those two games. 

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I think Crawford needs a win here or else the backlash will be too much. We then go on to play Ayr and Dundee United, where we'll be lucky to pick up a point from those two games. 

Don't be silly. Crawford could have us 7th in League One and he'd have a portion of the support still backing him.

20 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't be silly. Crawford could have us 7th in League One and he'd have a portion of the support still backing him.

We could maybe shitfest our way to two draws in the coming three games, but that shouldn't be enough to keep him in a job. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

We could maybe shitfest our way to two draws in the coming three games, but that shouldn't be enough to keep him in a job. 

We can't keep clean sheets against Alloa & Arbroath, we're not going to do it against Ayr & Dundee Utd on their current form.

1 hour ago, JFPar said:

We can't keep clean sheets against Alloa & Arbroath, we're not going to do it against Ayr & Dundee Utd on their current form.

You can draw games whilst conceding m9. 

We really need to be winning this, our home form is the only thing keeping us afloat at the minute and there isn’t going to be a much better time to play Dunfermline. Defend anything close to the way we did on Saturday though and BTTS is an absolute certainty no matter how guff they might be.

On 01/10/2019 at 10:36, DAFC. said:

Yes low chance of points there so you need a big win.

Sadly we can't defend so away days are gash for us also. Only saving grace is the home form but not sure that can last.

Ton 0 v 0 Dunfermline when did we last see out a goalless draw.