Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Poet of the Macabre

Morton vs Pars Sat 5th October

Recommended Posts

Our home form has saved us from having a complete shocker of a start this season, winning every game. Need to see a response from the players after saturday’s horror show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As our form at Cappielow is just marvelous, we'll lose this fairly comfortably, whilst every other team around us pick up points. My birthday is the 4th so I'll be absolutely gubbed and can, thankfully, give this one a bye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll scud them, they're pisher than us.

Was going to make the trip if we had backed up the result against Partick Thistle on Saturday there. Away fixtures starting to be greeted with apathy already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

We'll scud them, they're pisher than us.

Was going to make the trip if we had backed up the result against Partick Thistle on Saturday there. Away fixtures starting to be greeted with apathy already.

Tbh, the away days aren't very exciting this season, even if we had an exciting side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morton are absolutely gash. We have to be winning this.

I shall be heading along in hope of the 3 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Morton are absolutely gash. We have to be winning this.

I shall be heading along in hope of the 3 points.

Have I misread the league table we have had a slightly better start to the season than yourselves you have won one league game all season so that makes you more gash than us ya fud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gmfc said:

Have I misread the league table we have had a slightly better start to the season than yourselves you have won one league game all season so that makes you more gash than us ya fud.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Crawford needs a win here or else the backlash will be too much. We then go on to play Ayr and Dundee United, where we'll be lucky to pick up a point from those two games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I think Crawford needs a win here or else the backlash will be too much. We then go on to play Ayr and Dundee United, where we'll be lucky to pick up a point from those two games. 

Don't be silly. Crawford could have us 7th in League One and he'd have a portion of the support still backing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't be silly. Crawford could have us 7th in League One and he'd have a portion of the support still backing him.

We could maybe shitfest our way to two draws in the coming three games, but that shouldn't be enough to keep him in a job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

We could maybe shitfest our way to two draws in the coming three games, but that shouldn't be enough to keep him in a job. 

We can't keep clean sheets against Alloa & Arbroath, we're not going to do it against Ayr & Dundee Utd on their current form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFPar said:

We can't keep clean sheets against Alloa & Arbroath, we're not going to do it against Ayr & Dundee Utd on their current form.

You can draw games whilst conceding m9. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really need to be winning this, our home form is the only thing keeping us afloat at the minute and there isn’t going to be a much better time to play Dunfermline. Defend anything close to the way we did on Saturday though and BTTS is an absolute certainty no matter how guff they might be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2019 at 10:36, DAFC. said:

I think Crawford needs a win here or else the backlash will be too much. We then go on to play Ayr and Dundee United, where we'll be lucky to pick up a point from those two games. 

Yes low chance of points there so you need a big win.

Sadly we can't defend so away days are gash for us also. Only saving grace is the home form but not sure that can last.

Ton 0 v 0 Dunfermline when did we last see out a goalless draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...