Robin.Hood

2020 Travel/ Holiday Plans

2019 like every year has been another fast year.

Only Salou ( family ) and benidorm ( few lads I work with )

2020 still havnt booked anywhere as of yet however just looking at flights for Norway.. mate lives out their so exciting to be going next year to see him with the family .

With the lads ( different anes) deciding to go up North or somewhere in Scotland and just do some touring of our country. As one is a teacher we will be looking to fo probably in Summer.

Anyone else got anywhere booked for next year ?

Fuerteventura in January and Budapest, Vienna and Munich for the Euros. Might splash out for America if Elon Musk finally launches his Big Fucking Rocket (BFR).

Only got Salou booked for June with the family.

It'll be the first time I've been away with extended family joining us eg. Me, The wife, 2 x kids and the mother and father in law. I'm sure that's the second week in June 2020.

Taking the weans to Harry Potter studio tour in London on 3/1/20 for one of their birthdays, fly down on the Friday, tour Saturday, bit of shopping in Laannddaannn town, fly back on the Sunday night.

Probably try and get a wee long weekend in October time for the anniversary somewhere, looking at Bergen as like G_man I've got a good friend who stays over there so be nice to see him and try and get to a Brann game.

Miami in January and then a few days in Manchester in April. Nothing else planned as I'm hopefully moving home next year.

All I know at the moment is that I should be attending the wedding of a fellow P'n'B'er in Budapest in June!

Hopefully get a couple of Scotland trips in but we'll wait and see!

2 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

All I know at the moment is that I should be attending the wedding of a fellow P'n'B'er in Budapest in June!

Hopefully get a couple of Scotland trips in but we'll wait and see!

If it's the last weekend of June I'll gatecrash it. Better be goulash!

So far the plans are.

February - Maldives 10 nights

April - 3 nights down in Liverpool for the Grand National meeting
s
May - 3 nights in Copenhagen for the Marathon

August/September 3 weeks in Canada/States. Banff, San Fransisco, Yosemite, Vegas, New York

Guest Moomintroll

India for a week in January doing The Golden Triangle then 2 weeks in Phuket afterwards. Will book 7-10 days in The Canaries for October after the market calms down.

Busy 2020 by the looks of it.

Tenerife for a stag do in January, with Bratislava for the same reason in April. Throw in Cheltenham in the middle of those two trips.

Booked up Mexico at the start of June for a fortnight with the wife. The missus likes to do a beach holiday, which some would find boring as it is a sit by the pool fortnight and do little else.

Got a few lads trips at the planning stage for horse racing and the missus wants to do New York again next Christmas. Not sure the bank balance will stretch!

On 06/10/2019 at 03:22, Mitch said:

Booked up Mexico at the start of June for a fortnight with the wife. 

I can't take much more than that at a time myself. Absence makes the heart etc etc.

Had been planning on taking a bit of unpaid leave, using it alongside my holidays, and going to South and Central America for a few months. Instead, I got her pregnant and will probably not go anywhere next year, a few trips home being the exception.

Fly to Miami in April, staying in Coral Springs with friends. Whistle stop tour including keys and Orlando and an airboat on Everglades. Leaving it all to them to sort. Disney main attraction magic kingdom and also Harry Potter in universal.

Non stop ten days!

On 30/09/2019 at 10:03, welshbairn said:

Fuerteventura in January and Budapest, Vienna and Munich for the Euros. Might splash out for America if Elon Musk finally launches his Big Fucking Rocket (BFR).

Please tell me you're going to Corralejo in January ?? 😀   I'm going to Fuerteventura too in January.

21 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Please tell me you're going to Corralejo in January ?? 😀   I'm going to Fuerteventura too in January.

Puerto del Rosario.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Puerto del Rosario.

Been going every January for my birthday since 2015.  I go to Jandia because it keeps me away from the British tourists and it has the best beach in the Canaries.  Since i've been going though, more and more have been coming to Jandia as Jet2 have taken over a couple of the hotels.  Not been to PdR, but have done Corralejo and Caleta de Fuste over the years.  Beautiful island.

Berlin - March

Turkey (Lara beach) - April

Turkey (Side) - Aug/Sep

I will probably be away in October as well for a city break.

Booked up for Cheltenham in March although staying in Bristol so 3 nights down there.

Vegas shortly after for 6 nights in April with the Mrs and two other couples.

Got a stag do at some point after July but the destination hasn’t been set yet and I’ll likely go on another week holiday with the Mes come September/October.