Kelme Scottish Cup & Sunday Trophy on MyCujoo

Graham3179

On behalf of the SAFA, we’re looking for volunteers for someone from clubs to film their Kelme Scottish Cup and Sunday Trophy matches on MyCujoo next weekend. All you need is an iPhone (and probably a backup power pack) and the MyCujoo app. The app is very easy to use, we’ll be working with them to get the games set up and then you film the match and click to create highlights during the game itself. The MyCujoo app has recently been updated so that it can all be done by one person, we’ve been asked to test this out for them and provide feedback.

We’re also trying to build content for the competition and to boost the number of amateur games on the platform, it will be a great advert for your club and the players in your team as well as building the sponsorship with Kelme. Individual players can be tagged in the highlights, which are 40 second clips.

If anyone is interested please contact me either on here or by direct message, we’re hoping to get 4 games from each day. Please let me know if there are any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Thanks