Dumbarton vs Forfar

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

We sell puff pastry bridies which tbh are absolute shite, but at least they aren't shortcrust pastry bridies, which tbh are a savoury disgrace.

2-2 draw

I'll not take lessons on the art of the bridie from somebody who has French toast for breakfast, thank you. Shortcrust every time 😉

1-3 with a Forbes double.

Can't see Frizzell joining us and not playing, so it's a question of who drops out. I think all Sons fans are in agreement that should be Stefan McCluskey, who despite giving his all, has struggled with his final ball/end product but I'm not convinced Duffy shares that view. I wonder if we'll see Duffy move McKee to the right of midfield again and play Frizzell in the centre, but pushed further forward closer to Layne, more like the 4-4-2 we played last year. If it were me in charge I'd play this:

Brennan

Tumilty -- McGeever -- Neill -- Quitongo

Hutton

Carswell -- McKee

Frizzell -- Layne -- Crossan

I think Duffy will play Langan though, more than likely for McKee if he's not fully fit.

McGeever and McMillan out but Hutton is now fully fit.
We should probably expect Carswell to line up in the back four. I'm afraid I'm just not seeing it with Langan and I'd happily bench him tomorrow.

Frizzell would appear to offer a step up in quality so I'd be wanting him to start. And I still think that Scullion has shown something, unlike Tierney who has still to impress.

We should probably expect Carswell to line up in the back four. I'm afraid I'm just not seeing it with Langan and I'd happily bench him tomorrow.

Frizzell would appear to offer a step up in quality so I'd be wanting him to start. And I still think that Scullion has shown something, unlike Tierney who has still to impress.
I'd agree with this. Langan is a tidy enough player who does most of the basics right but he just doesn't really offer us anything. Although with Carswell looking likely to be shunted into defence we may see both him and Frizzell starting.

The fact we're going to have to start Carswell at the back highlights the lack of depth we have defensively. Infact, even if our backup centre back was fit I'd still want Carswell to start there. It's much the same up the other end of the park, we don't have any options to change things up during a game and if Layne was to pick up an injury we'd be struggling big time.

I hadn't thought about Carswell having to play in defence tomorrow which is a blow. That isn't a slight on him, it's just that I prefer him in his natural position pulling the strings. I can see Forfar winning tomorrow unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Can anyone tell me where the closest heliport is situated to the ground please?

Right in front of the Castle should be fine.

I prefer to teleport myself directly into my seat in the Stand these days, helicopters are such old hat.

"Energise Mr Sulu...."