The Rangers vs Accies - October 6th

Accies breaking the mould by earning points early in the season.  Good win yesterday after a decent away draw in Paisley.  Interesting to see how they do at Ibrox on Sunday.

The game:  We changed formation yesterday vs Dolly with Morelos coming deep and either laying a good ball or running at pace and linking with Stewart. This combo could really be our silver bullet against packed SPFL defences such as Accies will obviously provide.  Hope we play a similar style.

The thread: Accies posters trolling @Divon their season's thread was a good laugh.  Hopefully they can rein-back @Scotty Tunbridgeso it doesn't become a braindead Sevco shitfest.

The outcome: A comfortable home win.

£29 a ticket,£22 concessions =Hesgoals.com which is a shame as after our recent run I and many others fancied going but not at those rip off prices.
Don't forget dodgy Dave needs to line his pockets for his endless court battles with dodgy Mike Ye Olde.

If we keep the score down tomorrow then it's not the worst weekend for us with results elsewhere going our way today.
Correct. Results couldnt have been much better today.

Luckily I have a day on the beer in South Queensferry tomorrow and will have no idea our game is going. Think we will do well to keep it to 4 or 5.

Our defence is our greatest strength at the minute. I dont see us conceding 5 goals to any team.

Correct. Results couldnt have been much better today.

Luckily I have a day on the beer in South Queensferry tomorrow and will have no idea our game is going. Think we will do well to keep it to 4 or 5.