Alloa Athletic v Dundee United

6 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

The thing that got me about the flag was it just said "ALLOA", nothing about Dundee United. Most flags like that will have some reference to the actual club being supported. Or are we to recognise Dundee United's colours as they're a big team?

That's what confused me. I genuinely wasn't kidding when I thought that maybe some of the United fans had started making up a wee flag to bring to each place they played. I thought it was sweet.

I'm clearly very naive  :lol:

2 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

f**k sake United. How can you go from bodying us last week to be absolutely shite last night? Well played Alloa though they were excellent right through their team. Thought Jamie MacDonald was fantastic.

Alloa were excellent, nothing should detract from that.

However bad we were should not be used to diminish an excellent performance from the Wasps.

Always knew Alloa could do it. United are shite. Well done guys[mention=175]Waspie[/mention][mention=76953]weetoonlad[/mention]
Thought our midfield ran riot it could have been 2 or 3 at ht . hat off to the Utd press guys they took it well the team that turned up won the game . soar plums from RN

On 05/10/2019 at 12:14, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

The thing that got me about the flag was it just said "ALLOA", nothing about Dundee United. Most flags like that will have some reference to the actual club being supported. Or are we to recognise Dundee United's colours as they're a big team?

The Flag said "ALLOA ARABS" on it.