Alloa Athletic v Dundee United

Great stuff from Alloa tonight. We put together some silky moves but it's easy to see why we don't score many.

I felt sorry for Flannigan getting sent off, he (along with most of the team) was excellent.

Edited by Sixtyten

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d imagine there are Alloa supporters who live in Dundee.

That's right.

And we don't support Alloa because we support United.

It's only difficult to understand if you're hard if thinking. Which some on here are!

1 minute ago, AlloArab said:

That's right.

And we don't support Alloa because we support United.

It's only difficult to understand if you're hard if thinking. Which some on here are!

Really ! find me an alloa supporter from Dundee ! and by your logic we all should support united  .

Alloa were obviously far better tonight than they were two weeks ago but Dundee Utd barely tested them. Forget Shankland, there’s a real over reliance on Paul McMullan which is strange considering how hot and cold he can be.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk are aware that people move to places other than their home town? 

Unsure why anyone is struggling with this very basic concept.

I Do get it ,really i do , i used to stay in glasgow and go to the recs but that banner , are we meant to be impressed  🙂

7 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I Do get it ,really i do , i used to stay in glasgow and go to the recs but that banner , are we meant to be impressed  🙂

It's a demonstration that United fans are in Alloa.

It's pleasing that it seems to get under your skin.

6 minutes ago, AlloArab said:

It's a demonstration that United fans are in Alloa.

It's pleasing that it seems to get under your skin.

Not something that bothers me particularly, but there is also an element of hypocrisy in that people seem to often get worked up when OF flags with their town's name on them turn up at games. Dundee Loyal etc. Hard to see much of a difference between that and the Alloa Arabs. 

Anyway, glad you had a good view of the action. 

Screenshot_20191004_232903.thumb.jpg.4c4d985cc03c841a2aad5b8976aa6d87.jpg

3 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Not something that bothers me particularly, but there is also an element of hypocrisy in that people seem to often get worked up when OF flags with their town's name on them turn up at games. Dundee Loyal etc. Hard to see much of a difference between that and the Alloa Arabs. 

Anyway, glad you had a good view of the action. 

Screenshot_20191004_232903.thumb.jpg.4c4d985cc03c841a2aad5b8976aa6d87.jpg

Prime view, saw all of our failings.

No hypocrisy on our part. We are Arabs, we are from Alloa. 

Alloa did well tonight, we were horrific.

Nice to see you're filtering TV images instead of enjoying the win 😉

Just now, AlloArab said:

Prime view, saw all of our failings.

No hypocrisy on our part. We are Arabs, we are from Alloa. 

Alloa did well tonight, we were horrific.

Nice to see you're filtering TV images instead of enjoying the win 😉

I didn't suggest hypocrisy on your part, rather that you probably shouldn't be surprised if some people aren't altogether impressed by the banner given its something raised by supporters in general on a fairly regular basis. 

And yes we did well, yes you were horrific, yes I'm enjoying it, and no it's not an image from TV. 

4 minutes ago, Waspie said:

I didn't suggest hypocrisy on your part, rather that you probably shouldn't be surprised if some people aren't altogether impressed by the banner given its something raised by supporters in general on a fairly regular basis. 

And yes we did well, yes you were horrific, yes I'm enjoying it, and no it's not an image from TV. 

Well enjoy it 😉

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s not a foreign concept of supporters living in other parts of the country. There’s an Ayr Utd fan group in Aberdeen.

Always wondered why they'd rather gloryhunt than support the Dons.

I thought maybe the travelling Arabs had brought a nice wee flag to pay tribute to the wonder that is Alloa. Never occurred to me there'd be enough Dundee United fans in the area to make it worth forming a club.

Anyway, Leanne Crichton is fucking obsessed with the position of her ponytail. Really took the shine right off tonight's result to see her primping herself while the cameras were off.

Spoiler

giphy.gif