Alloa Athletic v Dundee United

Woeful performances all over the park.  Appere ok when he came on, rest of them were absolute shite.

Neilson is responsible for building a squad to adequately cover an injury to our first choice left back, his failure to do that left us badly exposed in both full back areas tonight.  Butcher being out meant we were far too soft in midfield, but we couldn’t even keep the ball - Harkes, Stanton and King all dreadful. .

should say Alloa played very well and fully deserved the 3 points.

Fantastic performance from us tonight, wish I’d taken the 7-1 odds on offer prior to the game [emoji848] Played some scintillating football at times and especially in the first half we pressed Utd and didn’t let them play. I thought Kevin O’Hara had his best game for us, his pace causing all sorts of problems for them and a nicely taken goal [emoji106]

6 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Neilson's had a the advantage of the Ogren's money behind him to this point. I'm hoping they use a bit more of that cash to get rid of him at the international break.

Alloa should have won by three goals there tonight.

Yeah 1-0 flattered us.

1 minute ago, professor challenger said:

As a Thistle supporter I am something of an expert on diddies but that Harkes takes things to a whole new level of diddieism.

One of the worst individual performances I think I've ever seen.