Hearts v Killie, Sat 5th October 2019

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Levein shifting the blame by chucking the players under the bus - a squad that's been assembled by him, mind. 

That's usually the last card a manager plays before they get emptied. Not going to happen with Budge in charge though. 

1 minute ago, Falcor Roar said:

That's usually the last card a manager plays before they get emptied. Not going to happen with Budge in charge though. 

Budge was getting booed at half-time, and one fan was giving her pelters in the stand - she ain't gonna like that.

Sadly, both Budge and Levein have pretty much made if clear that he's there for as long as he wants to be. 

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Budge was getting booed at half-time, and one fan was giving her pelters in the stand - she ain't gonna like that.

Sadly, both Budge and Levein have pretty much made if clear that he's there for as long as he wants to be. 

Is that an opinion out of pessimism or do you and the fans genuinely believe he is untouchable?  I just don’t know what his next move would be, other than ‘moving upstairs’ on a full time basis.  But if he were to do so, how could he possibly be in a position to support the incoming manager?  Probs best getting him right TF

13 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Is that an opinion out of pessimism or do you and the fans genuinely believe he is untouchable?  I just don’t know what his next move would be, other than ‘moving upstairs’ on a full time basis.  But if he were to do so, how could he possibly be in a position to support the incoming manager?  Probs best getting him right TF

Budge would rather he was in charge and there were 5k people in the stadium than tell him he's done. That is not hyperbole because - to be frank - I don't give enough of a f**k to get agitated anymore.

9 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

That's from statements they've made - they'll go when it suits them, even though it's clear that his time has come.

Get him to f**k.

Budgie wasn't in her seat at the end of the game - shat it, imo.

Killie were the better side, obviously.

Best bit today was the military band playing Baggy Trousers :lol: - they'd planned to play Paper Roses, but, well, we were losing. :lol:

Just now, ancientnoise said:

He's also managed to get his team to scrape through against us, got a draw against Ra Shellick and by all acounts should have put Aberdeen out of sight today. I'd call that a recovery.

Levein? Not so much.

Levein is in the cup semi also, the Celtic game was a meh. Effectively three draws since the derby debacle, today was a shocker tho. 

2 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

That's all as may be my friend.

This thread is about today's match, another Killie triumph at Tynecastle, Hearts clueless team, and soaking up those Jambo tears.

How about you complain about Heckingbottom''s failings in a thread that *isn't* Hearts v Killie? Something related to Hibs perhaps?

Dude you engaged me on Levein vs Hecky, wtf.

Certainties in life:

1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. Killie winning away at Tynecastle

By all accounts another solid display and since the defeat to Accies in the second week of the season we've only conceded 3 against Celtic, as @craigkillie pointed out on twitter earlier. Our defensive solidity will be what gets us up the table this season. Big props to Del Fabro and Findlay who are proving to be excellent in central defence, and Power & Dicker in midfield being joined by El Makrini is proving to be good too. If we could just get that elusive striker we're crying out for we'd be up there with the 'well, but I think Angelo will do enough to get us to January then go from there.