Ayr United vs Caley Thistle

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Let’s not spunk our load yet guys. A draw here will do me now but a win is massive, even this early in the season.

International break probably coming at a bad time for us in terms of form and results but at the same time gives the squad a week off which is more than needed for this threadbare squad.

International break probably coming at a bad time for us in terms of form and results but at the same time gives the squad a week off which is more than needed for this threadbare squad.

I tend to disagree

I think going into the break sitting top of the league could be a big boost for us and as you say it gives the lads a well deserved break and let’s us regroup.

However going into the break on the back of a defeat might not be ideal.

Let’s not spunk our load yet guys. A draw here will do me now but a win is massive, even this early in the season.
I'd actually like a shit-fest win rather than champagne football. If we could scrape a really ugly, really tight win I think it could be huge for squad confidence.

Absolutely hanging but ready to make the long trip down from Aberdeen for this one. Looking forward to spewing on the sidelines as Brad Mckay bundles in another stunner from close range*.

*May not happen.

55 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Ayr are on the few other Championship clubs I like but I’m afraid we’re going to take another 7-0 win here like in 2010.

Surely Div has measures in place to deal with posters terrorising minorities.