Ayr United vs Caley Thistle

17 hours ago, rb123! said:

Stevie Bell out until after the international break, so much for being back Saturday

As much as I'm a huge fan of Bell, Roscoe & Muirhead have been excellent since they've come in to the side and I wouldn't have expected us to be changing anything.

Better that we get him back 100% fit anyway.

With our current form, quality of football and the fact that we had another excellent display in our last home match v United, you would hope that we could maybe get at least 2,000 home fans through the gate on Saturday.

Again I'd hope that everyone who watched us against United would be dying to come back to see the Ayrshire Napoli in action..............

Can’t see the team being any different from the one above , that is still a strong team , need to be an attacking team if we need to make any subs , Moore, McKenzie and Doolan as all are forwards , hopefully no defenders get injured 
Is geggan really our fourth choice central midfielder now?

That's an area that worries me now. Do any of the youngsters play there? And I suppose bell can play on there again.

Ideally we don't want to disrupt this formation.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Is geggan really our fourth choice central midfielder now?

That's an area that worries me now. Do any of the youngsters play there? And I suppose bell can play on there again.

Ideally we don't want to disrupt this formation.

Normally having a fourth choice centre midfielder is a good thing. As it gives you two spare. Geggan is really fifth choice centre midfielder but Murdoch is broken.

I used to complain at the number of central midfielders we had in the squad when we played 442. With Geggan and Crawford routinely played wide. Now we don't have enough! 🤣

16 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Ayr must be down to bare bones for Saturday with Kerr injured

These boys are playing that well at the moment that I could play centre mid and we'd still be hard to beat.

Hoping we beat you so I can see if Robertson is as complimentary about Ayr in his post match interview after a defeat as he is after a win. Also, I'd take him off your hands at the end of the season to ease your current financial worries. No need to thank me.

Looking forward to getting back to Somerset Park tomorrow haven't been since the Queen of the South game at the end of August. Inverness have a really strong team again this season and I fully expect them to be there or there abouts come the end of the season.  Due to injuries our team pretty much picks itself for Saturday:

Doohan

Houston
Muirhead
Roscoe
Harvie

Geggan
Docherty
Kelly

McCowan
Moffat
Forrest

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Moore, Doolan, McKenzie.

A win here and I think the job is Sandys.