Sign in to follow this  
D'Jaffo

Ayr United vs Caley Thistle

There is abuse and there is sheer and utter inadmissible depravity. Giving someone constant abuse for being perceived as a cheating, lying bestard is fair game. I aint going to respond any more and I am sure that the comments were made by the odd one or two Neanderthals.

The comments weren’t made mate.

hen I first saw the tweet about him getting abuse about his mum's death, my instinct was to call bullshit, simply because why on earth would anyone want to shout that sort of thing at someone else, but if it was his partner who tweeted it then I guess it's more likely to be true, as she's not going to say something like that lightly

can I just say , his partner was sitting in the stand , there is every chance it did happen as we have recent previous from a fan ( in the Stand )who was reported for allegedly racist abuse towards an opponent 

Edited by Robbo63

10 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Did any  ICT fans here know about his mum before the game?

I read about it in one of the papers a few week back. I’d be very suprised and disappointed if the person who supposedly said it did so knowing that his mum had died. If it has happened it’s on the same level as that idiot who said to Scott Brown about his sister, and I’d ban him from Somerset like Rangers did with that clown 

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The comments weren’t made mate.

Oh, I see, the Boris Johnson defence.

21 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Not many would have been surprised if the referee had stopped play to allow treatment for the poleaxed Jordan White, lying prostrate in front of the Ayr goal.

Jordan White poleaxed himself.

11 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

hen I first saw the tweet about him getting abuse about his mum's death, my instinct was to call bullshit, simply because why on earth would anyone want to shout that sort of thing at someone else, but if it was his partner who tweeted it then I guess it's more likely to be true, as she's not going to say something like that lightly

can I just say , his partner was sitting in the stand , there is every chance it did happen as we have recent previous from a fan ( in the Stand )who was reported for allegedly racist abuse towards an opponent 

It happened on the North Terrace, I was 30 yards away and don't know what was shouted, his partner certainly didn't hear it.

9 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I can’t believe what I’m reading here. Are you genuinely saying it’s fair game to start shouting to another human being abuse about their recently deceased mother, because they dived in a game of football?

If so, you’re an absolute fucking disgrace and utterly pathetic.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

It happened 

Thanks for that clarification.

Now we can get on with closing this by agreeing that it was unacceptable.

We can can’t we?

1 minute ago, sophia said:

We can can’t we?

Nah, I've no idea what was shouted so his missus certainly doesn't know.

Just now, ayrmad said:

Nah, I've no idea what was shouted so his missus certainly doesn't know.

Certainly puts a different angle on it , I only replied as I knew she was in the stand and the tweet I referred to said it was his partner who heard it , 

4 minutes ago, sophia said:

We can can’t we?

Do you know exactly what was said?

I'm surprised that none of our fans have confirmed what was shouted, we've not got a history for covering for those that make an arse of themselves at games.

Do you know exactly what was said?

Of course he doesn’t. But there’s been an accusation and it must be true so he’ll jump in with the faux outrage as well.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Of course he doesn’t. But there’s been an accusation and it must be true so he’ll jump in with the faux outrage as well.

Almost everyone surrounding the perpetrator joined in after Rooney reacted, I'd be surprised if all those fans of every age group would do that if that was shouted.

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I am not shure if you are a complete dumbass or you actually thought that the ending of your sentence was meant to be funny - NOT.

Just to clarify, I was in no way trying to be funny. It was a poor choice of words on my part and if I have offended anyone I apologise.

Edited by Trogdor

More fluffed lines against our over spending hammer throwing friends fae up bye.
Cannot complain about the result when we miss as many chances as we did.
Usual meh performance from referee but hey ho no excuses caley had a game plan and despite their defence living a charmed life it worked well for them.

The early gilt edged chances I counted three have been going in previously but not today, game could have been over after 20 minutes

clear foul on Ayr player leading up to there goal, and how can the referee allow a game to continue when a player is lying on the ground in the Ayr goal who barged into Harvey for another clear foul, but it’s me McLean again controversial when refereeing Ayr games, allowed caley to do what they wanted in that first half.

thought the team were excellent  today at least 6/7 great chances made but unfortunately missed,and they’ll come back from this no problem, strange to hear Stewart on the sidelines not as quiet as he comes across, finally I don’t see a player in Doolan so he can go to mr Mcall anytime for me, mised a sitter from 2 yards but overall doesn’t do it for me.

The early gilt edged chances I counted three have been going in previously but not today, game could have been over after 20 minutes
clear foul on Ayr player leading up to there goal, and how can the referee allow a game to continue when a player is lying on the ground in the Ayr goal who barged into Harvey for another clear foul, but it’s me McLean again controversial when refereeing Ayr games, allowed caley to do what they wanted in that first half.
thought the team were excellent  today at least 6/7 great chances made but unfortunately missed,and they’ll come back from this no problem, strange to hear Stewart on the sidelines not as quiet as he comes across, finally I don’t see a player in Doolan so he can go to mr Mcall anytime for me, mised a sitter from 2 yards but overall doesn’t do it for me.
Excellent is pursuing it a wee bit I think. Decent, for me.

There were a few sloppy passes and we got flat after they took the lead. No poor performers though, which is encouraging.

What a strange weekend , no team leading the league in all Scottish divisions won a game