Ayr United vs Caley Thistle

9 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I can’t believe what I’m reading here. Are you genuinely saying it’s fair game to start shouting to another human being abuse about their recently deceased mother, because they dived in a game of football?

If so, you’re an absolute fucking disgrace and utterly pathetic.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, sophia said:

Thanks for that clarification.

Now we can get on with closing this by agreeing that it was unacceptable.

We can can’t we?

Nah, I've no idea what was shouted so his missus certainly doesn't know.

Just now, ayrmad said:

Nah, I've no idea what was shouted so his missus certainly doesn't know.

Certainly puts a different angle on it , I only replied as I knew she was in the stand and the tweet I referred to said it was his partner who heard it , 

I'm surprised that none of our fans have confirmed what was shouted, we've not got a history for covering for those that make an arse of themselves at games.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Of course he doesn’t. But there’s been an accusation and it must be true so he’ll jump in with the faux outrage as well.

Almost everyone surrounding the perpetrator joined in after Rooney reacted, I'd be surprised if all those fans of every age group would do that if that was shouted.

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I am not shure if you are a complete dumbass or you actually thought that the ending of your sentence was meant to be funny - NOT.

Just to clarify, I was in no way trying to be funny. It was a poor choice of words on my part and if I have offended anyone I apologise.

Edited by Trogdor

More fluffed lines against our over spending hammer throwing friends fae up bye.
Cannot complain about the result when we miss as many chances as we did.
Usual meh performance from referee but hey ho no excuses caley had a game plan and despite their defence living a charmed life it worked well for them.

The early gilt edged chances I counted three have been going in previously but not today, game could have been over after 20 minutes

clear foul on Ayr player leading up to there goal, and how can the referee allow a game to continue when a player is lying on the ground in the Ayr goal who barged into Harvey for another clear foul, but it’s me McLean again controversial when refereeing Ayr games, allowed caley to do what they wanted in that first half.

thought the team were excellent  today at least 6/7 great chances made but unfortunately missed,and they’ll come back from this no problem, strange to hear Stewart on the sidelines not as quiet as he comes across, finally I don’t see a player in Doolan so he can go to mr Mcall anytime for me, mised a sitter from 2 yards but overall doesn’t do it for me.

The early gilt edged chances I counted three have been going in previously but not today, game could have been over after 20 minutes
clear foul on Ayr player leading up to there goal, and how can the referee allow a game to continue when a player is lying on the ground in the Ayr goal who barged into Harvey for another clear foul, but it’s me McLean again controversial when refereeing Ayr games, allowed caley to do what they wanted in that first half.
thought the team were excellent  today at least 6/7 great chances made but unfortunately missed,and they’ll come back from this no problem, strange to hear Stewart on the sidelines not as quiet as he comes across, finally I don’t see a player in Doolan so he can go to mr Mcall anytime for me, mised a sitter from 2 yards but overall doesn’t do it for me.
Excellent is pursuing it a wee bit I think. Decent, for me.

There were a few sloppy passes and we got flat after they took the lead. No poor performers though, which is encouraging.

I see we've now got Steven Maclean in charge. Always think he's one of the better (ie less shite) refs but I reserve the right to be whining about his performance around 1728 tomorrow.  
Well this is definitely a hot take.

Horrible performance by MacLean yesterday.

Just watched the highlights and quite comical that McLean doesn't think that an opposition player lying down in the six yard box isn't interfering with play, even looks as if the cross hits off White but camera angle is unclear, Doohan might have saved.

Also our sitters looked even worse in the highlights than they did at the time.