Best grounds attended

Glenanover

Maybe I was just lucky on the occasion I went, but I've never heard anything like it. I found Hertha and Werder Bremen to be better than Schalke, but again maybe just down to what was happening on the pitch.
I've been in the Südtribune as well as the corner section of the stand opposite. I always felt like there's a hardcore section in the lower centre of the Südtribune really belting out the songs, the rest of that stand singing along and the other 55,000 clapping along half heartedly. All games I've been to have been run of the mill league games though.

Especially at Köln, the vast majority of the crowd were loudly joining in every song.

8 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Genoa in 1990 for the Scotland Sweden game. A full house both sets of fans mixing and in good spirits before the game.
Atmosphere in the ground was rocking as well and we won 2-1 which helped.

I was at that, wasn't bad. Turin was better until we fucked up.

The National Stadium in Poland’s worthy of a mention. Went twice in 2014 for the 1-0 win and 2-2 draw there and the atmosphere for the qualifier in particular was brilliant.

It pisses over any other new builds I’ve been to anyway.

Best for views and atmosphere in Scotland are, in my opinion, Celtic Park, Tynecastle and Ibrox although the latter is in not in the best of shape and in need of some work, Tannadice is a great atmosphere when we visit too although another ground that is showing its signs of age.

Outwith Scotland the views and atmosphere I thoroughly enjoyed watching Celtic at The Etihad (incredibly steep up the top 😟), Allianz Arena in Munich (my favourite ground although it's miles outwith the city with absolutely nothing outside it bar the linking railway station) Stade de Rennes, Gladbach Arena, Amsterdam Arena and the Friends Arena in Stockholm is another belter I recently visited. 

Best for views and atmosphere in Scotland are, in my opinion, Celtic Park, Tynecastle and Ibrox although the latter is in not in the best of shape and in need of some work, Tannadice is a great atmosphere when we visit too although another ground that is showing its signs of age.
Outwith Scotland the views and atmosphere I thoroughly enjoyed watching Celtic at The Etihad (incredibly steep up the top [emoji45]), Allianz Arena in Munich (my favourite ground although it's miles outwith the city with absolutely nothing outside it bar the linking railway station) Stade de Rennes, Gladbach Arena, Amsterdam Arena and the Friends Arena in Stockholm is another belter I recently visited. 
I'm guessing for views this dosnt include away fans? As the away end at Celtic park is probably the worst in scotland.
Scotland v Ireland in a non restricted view however was good.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm guessing for views this dosnt include away fans? As the away end at Celtic park is probably the worst in scotland.
Scotland v Ireland in a non restricted view however was good.

Yeah, I know the away corner at Celtic Park is pretty shite, not disputing that for a second, for what it's worth the equivalent corner between the Main Stand and Jock Stein Stand, where the Kerrydale suite is offers a similarly poor view, I'm only commenting on my experience at said stadiums, my personal view is the away section at Pittodrie is particularly awful although I attended a Scotland match years ago in the Richard Donald stand and it was pretty decent, every ground has its positives and negatives truth be told. 

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:17, LondonHMFC said:

Seen both The Den, and Wembley mentioned. Can only assume they mean the original structures, as they are both shite now. 

I was at The Den last season for Millwall vs Leeds and it was a cracking atmosphere - sell out too! Definitely not the worst of the newish built stadiums.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

The National Stadium in Poland’s worthy of a mention. Went twice in 2014 for the 1-0 win and 2-2 draw there and the atmosphere for the qualifier in particular was brilliant.

It pisses over any other new builds I’ve been to anyway.

Was just about to say that, was at the 2-2 game.

The loudest home crowd I've ever heard. Literally couldn't hear the Scotland fans singing and I was bang slap in middle of 4,000 of us giving it laldy!

Superb stadium! Was a good month that as I was in Dortmund the month before for the Scotland game too so two cracking stadiums.

San Siro is probably the most iconic stadium I've ever saw Scotland play at though - what a support we had that night.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

or

56 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic Park in need of some work too to be honest. Looking very tired in places.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 13:57, Squirrelhumper said:

or

Celtic Park in need of some work too to be honest. Looking very tired in places.

To be fair, the only time I've been to Parkhead outwith the shitey away corner was Scotland vs Faroe Islands in 2006 - and I couldn't believe how good the view was from behind the goal.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

To be fair, the only time I've been to Parkhead outwith the shitey away corner was Scotland vs Faroe Islands in 2006 - and I couldn't believe how good the view was from behind the goal.

Not doubting the view but it's defo needing some work done on it.