Players fashions(NOT)

bravehearts dad

Watching MoD last night I noticed a Sheffield Utd player Leon Clarke already wearing gloves. I ask you. Last Saturday in September and wearing gloves !!!  Must be scared to get his hands dirty.

What softies football players are .  For me that does not give a good impression to the kids watching.

Be a proper person and role model.

4 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Watching MoD last night I noticed a Sheffield Utd player Leon Clarke already wearing gloves. I ask you. Last Saturday in September and wearing gloves !!!  Must be scared to get his hands dirty.

What softies football players are .  For me that does not give a good impression to the kids watching.

Be a proper person and role model.

What do you think will happen to these kids who see a man wearing gloves?

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

FUN FACT: The German word for gloves is Handschuhs.  The Dutch opted for the similar Handschoenen. In France they are called Gants and the Japanese call them 手袋.

Singular is Handschuh, plural is Handschuhe.

I've just dropped the kids off at school and was shocked to see several of their classmates showing up wearing both gloves and football boots in tribute to their idol Leon Clarke. These 34 year-old Sheffield United journeyman strikers need to know how important their actions are and behave appropriately.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I've just dropped the kids off at school and was shocked to see several of their classmates showing up wearing both gloves and football boots in tribute to their idol Leon Clarke. These 34 year-old Sheffield United journeyman strikers need to know how important their actions are and behave appropriately.

6 year old grandchild has just got an Ederson neck tattoo, it has cost me a fortune.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson