Ross County vs St. Johnstone - the Ricky Foster Derby

The pressure of being bottom of the league means it's hard to see positives. There's nothing between us and 9 of the other teams in the league. If we improve by 5% we'll be fine. A clean sheet would make a bloody huge difference though. We're starting every game down.

The pressure of being bottom of the league means it's hard to see positives. There's nothing between us and 9 of the other teams in the league. If we improve by 5% we'll be fine. A clean sheet would make a bloody huge difference though. We're starting every game down.
Chances are a clean sheet against StMirren 0 is a given.

Strange game for us. I looked at the team and couldn’t understand the midfield. Thought we’d blown it and didn’t start well. Got a goal, bit of a lucky break, then the missed a penalty, heads went down and I thought we were home and dry. When we should have been controlling the game the midfield weren’t up to it. Lose 2 goals, some substitutions I couldn’t figure out, then a lovely free kick and a lively end to the game. Only real complaint was that Ricky Foster never scored a last minute winner.

The  draw was a fair result imo, we’re 5th and looking ok, but I’m not sure why. Good support from the Saints fans, hope you have a good trip home.

Nice to see Kettlewell has swiftly turned into your bog standard Scottish manager.

Instantly turns on the referee and tries to pin the blame on them, apparently the ref refusing to stop play was the reason we got our second goal.

34 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Two great chances to win it.

I'll forever remain bemused why he plays so often for us. I'd have Hendry on the bench ahead of him quite happily.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nice to see Kettlewell has swiftly turned into your bog standard Scottish manager.

Instantly turns on the referee and tries to pin the blame on them, apparently the ref refusing to stop play was the reason we got our second goal.

There was certainly a foul not given leaving Mackay on the deck, if the ref had blown the goal wouldn’t have happened. These things happen.

Saying decisions went against them and that it wasn’t a penalty. Except the fact we missed it and it had no bearing on the game. [emoji23]

Maybe, but he’s either going to have Michael O’Halloran or Drey Wright playing in front of him, who will show this Power fella what real pace is about.

And after all this, none of them actually play.....

Just now, Widge said:

Saying decisions went against them and that it wasn’t a penalty. Except the fact we missed it and it had no bearing on the game. emoji23.png

Aye. It's ridiculous how many managers do that, simply to avoid talking about how they failed to win.

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I actually think they should do post game interviews on Sundays, for all the insight they offer.

They're ridiculous, Tommy Wright has given the same interview about 8 times this season too.