Ross County vs St. Johnstone - the Ricky Foster Derby

1 minute ago, Widge said:

You know what, people are going to have ago at me here, yes our defence is bad. But we’re missing sitters left right and centre, all we need is one to actually go in and get some confidence in us. We’re still creating chances despite being allegedly awful!

We are awful, or we have been so far this season. The players are better than what we’ve seen so far if previous exploits are to be used as a marker. 

thank god May has scored so quickly after that missed penalty. Hopefully he can kick on and get back to somewhere close to where he used to be. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, I'm surely not the only one awaiting a crushing blow at any point?

There we go. Just need a last minute winner for County now.

One of those scorelines that, in isolation or different circumstances, you chalk up as a solid away point.

During a winless run that sees you bottom, it feels like a missed opportunity 

It is a huge missed opportunity. It’s great that we’re playing well away but it seems we need to score at least 3 to have hope of winning a game. It’s clear this group of players has the ability to pull us out of this but we really need a win and soon. 

Edited by Kyle

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

It is a huge missed opportunity. It’s great that we’re playing well away but it seems we need to score at least 3 to Jane hope of winning a game. It’s clear this group of players has the ability to pull us out of this out we really need a win and soon. 

St Mirren game is now must win. We simply cannot come away from there without three points.

Should’ve kept Danny on and Spoony off if he wanted a change, Danny was controlling game. First goal was cheap, no midfielder tracking back for second week running, Muzz gave away stupid foul for worldly free kick equaliser, Muzz , is so limited, no football in him, Kane doesn’t look like scoring, and Spoony poor too, imo, performance was decent, probably just edged it, get practising penalties, there’s a huge area the keeper can’t reach!! Danny was our best player, with McCann excellent too

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

18 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Chris Kane’s had it. Sorry lad but it’s over.

I simply refuse to believe Chris Kane has missed a sitter.

I'll bet you one thing though, I bet he ran about more than anyone else, and looked like he was trying really really hard and that's the main thing.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I simply refuse to believe Chris Kane has missed a sitter.

I'll bet you one thing though, I bet he ran about more than anyone else, and looked like he was trying really really hard and that's the main thing.

Two great chances to win it.