Ross County vs St. Johnstone - the Ricky Foster Derby

For those who are unfamiliar with Liam, that's not his first time doing the tannoy. He's the guy who does hosting responsibilities for the Hospitality Suites half the time (I understand him and Sugar take it weeks about now). He's a character to say the least, but it doesn't work at all well over the tannoy.

18 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I'm likely wrong, like I apparently have been about Danny Swanson. I really hope he's turned a corner. Never doubted his skill and vision but he looked a lot more committed in that game. 

Its worth remembering Swansons had a lot of mental issues to try and get past over the past two years, stuff that would make most people completely lose interest in everything they're doing. His "lack of commitment" could be nothing more than depression overwhelming him.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its worth remembering Swansons had a lot of mental issues to try and get past over the past two years, stuff that would make most people completely lose interest in everything they're doing. His "lack of commitment" could be nothing more than depression overwhelming him.

Yes, I think that's fair. Also the stress of a court case won't have helped. 

My only criticism has been that he's looked totally disinterested most of the time he's been on the pitch. If that's been psychological rather than phycical and Tommy Wright's helped him get over his issues then great. As long as it's not a flash in the pan and he can play like that week in week out.