Ross County vs St. Johnstone - the Ricky Foster Derby

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

taxes

Judging by Roy MacGregor, I didnt think taxes were something people from Dingwall bothered about...

Is it? I think it's closer to sexism, as it's an insult based on her gender, rather than some deep seated hate for women, that drove that chant.

With regards to this thread, it subjugates her to both the mere role of Foster’s wife and a prostitute because, apparently, she lies. Her comments are disregarded because of her presumed profession, which is dictated by her sex. You wouldn’t call Boris Johnson a gigolo or a rent boy because you disagree with him. Sexism and misogyny are two sides of the same coin.

But anyway, as far as I can see, only one poster is calling her a prostitute because they don’t like her. No need for that.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Her comments are disregarded because of her presumed profession, which is dictated by her sex. 

Bollocks. Her comments are disregarded because, she herself, is constantly changing her version of the story.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Why was he asked to redo the exercise?

Judging by the fact you're following Saints around the forum slagging him, I'd guess it's because Swanson was walking about downing bottles of whiskey.

He set up our goal with one of the best passes you'll see at this level though. Bet, for some reason, that'll annoy you...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Hard to understand why Saints fans arent exactly happy about a woman spreading, multiple different, lies about our manager in the press for absolutely no reason, tbh.
Since Foster fucked off from training after hurling abuse at Wright shes been on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, in the papers and on the radio claiming three different versions of events, with each one increasingly getting more and more abusive towards Wright.
But aye, shes a woman so we should all just sit quietly and let her away with it? 
Ricky Foster is an absolute c**t of a man and even hes stayed out of it, which says everything.

That makes her, “a Whore” then. You’re absolute fukin pondlife. Away back to the seventies

Just now, mathematics said:

@RandomGuy. so you don’t know? Don’t you think it’s pertinent?

Got nothing against st Johnstone, now am I following them about. And the fact that DS passed the ball for a goal is of no concern to me either, unless it was against Killie.

He was told to redo a session as some parts of the squad hadnt done it to the standards TW wanted. Every other player got on with it, Foster had a complete meltdown, hurled personal abuse at TW then stormed out. He was then called into the stadium and told to stay away. That's the story that's gone about.

You do follow us about. Our last two or three match threads, plus our own thread, has seen you making comments about Swanson, mostly suggesting hes been on the lash the night before a match. It's just weird.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

He was told to redo a session as some parts of the squad hadnt done it to the standards TW wanted. Every other player got on with it, Foster had a complete meltdown, hurled personal abuse at TW then stormed out. He was then called into the stadium and told to stay away. That's the story that's gone about.

To reiterate, you don’t know.

1 minute ago, humbleheart said:

That makes her, “a Whore” then. You’re absolute fukin pondlife. Away back to the seventies

Where have I called her that? 

Shes an attention seeking liar who's making up shite and trying to cause issues at a club she has no connection to, while they're struggling, based entirely on her husband correctly being told to find a new club.

2 minutes ago, mathematics said:

To reiterate, you don’t know.

That's the story from the same person who's broken our last 7 signings and announced Liam Gordon's injury almost 3 days before the media got a hold of it.

But aye, I'll believe a Kilmarnock fan with some grudge against Swanson ahead of them.

Unless, of course, we find out you're Foster and it was Swanson who made the session get redone, which honestly, would be absolutely hilarious and make me love the wee chubby baller even more 😍

Edited by RandomGuy.