Ross County vs St. Johnstone - the Ricky Foster Derby

52 minutes ago, Radford said:

I fight Chris Kane's corner but to fail with both those chances at the end is so poor. As a striker, what more do you want? 

Surely, even you as the last bastion of the Kane fight, have to agree Hendry deserves his chance to play as main back up to May now?

Must admit that The Earth Wind and Fire song was pretty funny and pretty clever for your lot but chanting about one of your ex players wife, a player you gave player of the year awards to and was banished to the reserves due to having the balls to argue with the big failure of a dictator you have as a manager reaffirms the petty nonentity of a club you are that I had forgotten about since your delightful fans were spitting on Ritchie Brittan. Stay classy. Hope you get relegated

1 minute ago, humbleheart said:

Must admit that The Earth Wind and Fire song was pretty funny and pretty clever for your lot but chanting about one of your ex players wife, a player you gave player of the year awards to and was banished to the reserves due to having the balls to argue with the big failure of a dictator you have as a manager reaffirms the petty nonentity of a club you are that I had forgotten about since your delightful fans were spitting on Ritchie Brittan. Stay classy. Hope you get relegated

Hiya Ricky, Hiya Pal.

54 minutes ago, Radford said:

It was mixed, some nice touches and some poor ones. I think if he takes one or both of those chances, the rest doesn't get mentioned. I think the consensus has always been he's a third or fourth choice. Saints are never going to be able to afford supreme quality in that area and it's one where we should be looking to develop our own players for. 

Of more concern to me is Kerr still going backwards, that chance he gifted Fraser in the second half was alarming. Also worrying that despite having another decent game, Ralston makes another error for their first goal when he doesn't clear his lines. And the xG haters will be sad to know that Clark will probably be marked down for that first goal. The initial save probably won't even be recorded since it was the same move.

Still more positives than negatives but those issues are probably why it was one point instead of three. 

Wonder when Amy will be uploading her videos? 

If he was the kind of striker who takes both chances we wouldn't have went for Stevie May in the summer, he's not though. There are several strikers playing for teams well below us who would have finished those chances, probably on lesser wages too. I thought Clark was ok yesterday, Kerr not so much. Ralston and Duffy look like young players imo, Vihmann is shit scared when the ball comes anywhere near him. Ali McCann was very good, as was Matty and Danny.

1 hour ago, Staggie52 said:

I have to say the level of misogyny in this thread is appalling.

Hard to understand why Saints fans arent exactly happy about a woman spreading, multiple different, lies about our manager in the press for absolutely no reason, tbh.

Since Foster fucked off from training after hurling abuse at Wright shes been on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, in the papers and on the radio claiming three different versions of events, with each one increasingly getting more and more abusive towards Wright.

But aye, shes a woman so we should all just sit quietly and let her away with it? 

Ricky Foster is an absolute c**t of a man and even hes stayed out of it, which says everything.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ricky Foster is an absolute c**t of a man and even hes stayed out of it, which says everything.

I think this has more to do with the confidentiality clause than anything else. 

Imagine having your loudmouth wife spouting all the pish Amy has?  There's actually no reason for her to come out with any of it, just show some dignity woman. Extremely embarrassing for the boy.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I think this has more to do with the confidentiality clause than anything else. 

Imagine having your loudmouth wife spouting all the pish Amy has?  There's actually no reason for her to come out with any of it, just show some dignity woman. Extremely embarrassing for the boy.

Foster told his mum she wasnt getting to his wedding, by letter, on her birthday, I doubt he cares about honouring agreements.

But aye, both Foster and TW left it with saying how they'd appreciated Fosters time at the club and it was best for everyone to part ways, then she comes steaming in and starts flinging insults at Wright.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surely, even you as the last bastion of the Kane fight, have to agree Hendry deserves his chance to play as main back up to May now?

I think I had him on my bench ahead of Kane for yesterday. Undoubtedly if CH does well in training over the next fortnight, he should get an opportunity to do what Kane couldn't, when we travel to Paisley. 

6 minutes ago, Radford said:

Please share. Thanks. 

She posted a video of her and Foster in the hotel room. She, randomly while Foster is on about a sore ankle, drops in about how shes a "whore" and how it was great that she "inspired St Johnstone fans to sing because she'd never heard them sing before".

It's pretty clear shes absolutely loving the attention, as how she kept wedging references in to talk about it was fucking desperate.

She also put up a photo of Foster celebrating a goal and, again, made it all about her.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Staggie52 said:

I have to say the level of misogyny in this thread is appalling.

Calling someone out for being an attention seeking liar isn’t misogyny because she’s female. 

It's worth establishing at this point that Foster was punted for verbally abusing our manager and storming out of training when forced to redo a training exercise. His third strike at the club after being sent off for fighting a team mate, and breaking a referee's door after a match.

Its not as if any criticism at Saints is exactly warranted for how they treated him.

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Mrs Foster has lost the plot on Instagram. What a disgusting accent, by the way.

If you go through her entire story you see a clip of Foster yanking her shoe off.

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Calling her a whore is, though.

Is it? I think it's closer to sexism, as it's an insult based on her gender, rather than some deep seated hate for women, that drove that chant.