Ross County vs St. Johnstone - the Ricky Foster Derby

No ‘anging abaat, lets get this up and running.

Can’t imagine many County fans will have complaints with how their season is going so far? As for us, we really need something from this. Off the top of my head I’d say our recent record at Victoria Park is pretty good? Looking forward to this one, regardless of the result Dingwall is a fine away day - although it’ll be more of a home game for me these days.

Hopefully TW gives Foster and Amy a boot in the baws and pie respectively.

Into these Highland SAVAGES.

Thing is, no one was wishing Foster any ill until his missus stuck her beak in. He'll get it tight now. Having seen how he handled that on trips to Pittodrie, that should be a source of encouragement but no doubt he'll have the game of his life. 

Our last two away performances have been good, if we can match that, hopefully we can take something but defensively, we can't seem to go a game without making some sort of mistake or two. 

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Hopefully TW gives Foster and Amy a boot in the baws and pie respectively.

I mean, our pies are outstanding, so I guess it's a reasonable consolation for the boot in the baws.

St. Johnstone fans licking their lips at the chance to boo two County boys with names starting with "Ric".

Edited by Comrie

I don't mind St Johnstone, and it's not pleasant seeing them heading in the same direction as Dunfermline, Falkirk, Inverness, Dundee, Dundee United, and Partick Thistle. 

I hope they lose next weekend but ultimately find a way out of their current predicament. 

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Someone’s got to come here and improve the gene pool #perthshire #shaggers

Tends to be that the handsome, genetically gifted, people move away from the Highlands. Apart from @Spain, of course. He's the exception.

Edited by yoda

Likewise Jama my man, my home game as well these days since Caley are pish. 
The boys staying in inverness after for a night at #foxes. Should be a good day and night. 

Beautiful. I’ll see you there. The Foxes Den will become the Saintees Den. Not before R&B’s for some karaoke #asyouwere

15 hours ago, yoda said:

I don't mind St Johnstone, and it's not pleasant seeing them heading in the same direction as Dunfermline, Falkirk, Inverness, Dundee, Dundee United, and Partick Thistle. 

Completely off topic but this post has made me realise why the top flight should definitely be expanded to 16/18 teams

28 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

The 1AM finish more up your street old man Tam? 

More time for house parties wee man.

That and less rolled up trousers, sockless permatanned wee fannies dancing to shite music obviously. 

And there's more chance of a punch in the puss.

Edited by tree house tam

Some of the sights you see in Foxes are amazing. Last time I was out after a saints/county game I nearly got into a fight with Billy Dodds cause the pissed up moron spilt a whole a drink over me!

Still I’m going for 2-1 saints for no other reason than why the hell not!

Last season after a poor run of defeats, we went to Motherwell with a different formation and changed personnel, and shitfested our way to a 1-0 victory.  That gave the players confidence, and kickstarted a run of wins and clean sheets.

I think it's time for similar decisive action. Go to County to get a clean sheet, if we can nick all 3 points in the process then brilliant.

Parish

Ralston Kerr Gordon 

Wright                                                       Tanser

McCann Davidson Holt

O'Halloran Kennedy

(Or Ralston RWB and Maddis or Duffy as the third centre back).

Set up to be solid and hard to break down and rely on our pace on the counter to make something happen at the other end.

Can I be the one, and probably only one given my track record, who says a back three/five that involves Wright at right wing back and Ralston as a CB just wouldnt work at all. As it is Ralston gets caught for too high up the park, and absolutely loves lunging in.

Making Wright defend would just be pointless.