Partick vQueens .

12 hours ago, Midlife Crisis said:

Ah, the age old tactic of deflection.

12 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Sad to see the downturn in Dobbie. Is he carrying an injury or is age just catching up with him?

Unplayable at times last season but this term it looks like old Uncle Time has caught up with him.

Ah, the old age tactic of deflection. 

Excellent team performance yesterday which gained a massive 3 points and psychological boost.  Well done to the Management and Players.

I thought it would be a difficult day, for obvious reasons, but we dealt with it very well.

Kidd has taken some over the top stick since his return so very pleased to see him perform so well yesterday.

They certainly pummelled us in the closing stages but we held firm and rode our luck at times.

We have an excellent goalkeeper in McCrorie.

The striking department is still not firing and I think the Management are still searching for the best combination.

Personally, I would like to see Dobbie and Oliver up front together but it seems Oliver may be carrying an injury.

I hope Murray is back in the starting line up soon as he adds energy, pace and trickery going forward.

That is no slight on Pybus as I think he is one of our most influential players.  He could be moved back centrally.

However, I realise we must balance the defensive duties with offensive in the wide positions.

Spot on decision to bring Osman on yesterday and go 4-2-3-1.

He looked decent.

On 28/09/2019 at 20:24, Northfield 53 said:

It is just Queens luck that we have picked the worse time to play Thistle.

After a great win at Inverness and it being McCall 1st home game Thistle will be right up for the game  

We have been struggling all season at best if we can get it draw that would be a great result going to be a long hard season for us 

You stopped greeting yet?

The two goalkeepers were the best players on the park. Why the QoS backline decided to cut out the midfield with long balls although our midfield consisted of slow shirkers is a mystery. Unlike some other commentators, I see the biggest problem for the Jags as a midfield without any heart. How anyone dressed in red and yellow on a green field of play can disappear like them is also a mystery. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by KelvindaleJag
Stylistic

1 hour ago, steakpiegravy said:

ANy highlights out yet? Thought our keeper might have been lucky not to give away a penalty in a melee in our box second half.

The Thistle highlights are behind a paywall and I think a volunteer does yours so it takes a few days?

That wasn't a penalty, he got the ball then Kenny Miller slipped on his bahookie trying to put the rebound into an open goal and managed to slice the ball at a 60 degree angle straight back to the keeper who'd just got back to his feet.

edit: this still is just after the goalie palmed the ball away from the feet of Gordon (who took a horribly heavy touch to allow him to do so). Even though I know what happens I would still expect us to score...

EGMY8smWsAALQQ_?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Fuctifano

4 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Where are these highlights?! Want to watch this glorious win again

Hasn’t been any highlights for the last few games. Dundee I’m not too fussed on as was covered on tv but I wouldn’t of minded seeing the Morton highlights. 

Some save from Fox. Pretty gutting as had it went in it would have been a real contender for our goal of the season. When Mercer does things going forward without having time to think he is a totally different player.