Partick vQueens .

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

I see QoS have signed Abdul 'Abzy' Osman. May I  be the first to congratulate you on your imminent relegation...

Thanks why not come with us I hear Falkirk have a spare lilo (ours will have a slow puncture hopefully put Northfield on it and watch him float off) 

2 hours ago, cooshedder said:

Thanks why not come with us I hear Falkirk have a spare lilo (ours will have a slow puncture hopefully put Northfield on it and watch him float off) 

We will be bottom of the league tomorrow night I have my lilo ready think I will need it before the New Year 

We really needed that. If United hadn't blown it yesterday the results would have been perfect. Currently in nosebleed territory. I still think Dundee was a missed opportunity but I'd have taken 4 points from these 2 games beforehand. 

Nice to shit on McCall's homecoming as well. 

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We really needed that. If United hadn't blown it yesterday the results would have been perfect. Currently in nosebleed territory. I still think Dundee was a missed opportunity but I'd have taken 4 points from these 2 games beforehand. 

Nice to shit on McCall's homecoming as well. 

I agree. Dundee and Ayr were both there for the taking, but we are very much in and about it.

That is a really decent result.

21 minutes ago, lowland star said:

Well done northfield53 another wrong prediction you sure you are a queens fan all I can say is your a man of little or no faith

Really good win for Queens they can't have been many fans who thought we would win today.

I like a few fans had us bottom going into the international break  I am a happy man tonight