Partick vQueens .

It is just Queens luck that we have picked the worse time to play Thistle.

After a great win at Inverness and it being McCall 1st home game Thistle will be right up for the game  

We have been struggling all season at best if we can get it draw that would be a great result going to be a long hard season for us 

Edited by Northfield 53

9 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Probably a routine 12-0 win to Ian McCall's Red n Yella Army ❤💛😉

Probably will be something - nil. Since we last played at Firhill, we’ve played 10 away league games and scored 2 goals, one of them a penalty. Haven’t scored an away league goal in the last 6 games, failed to score in 9 out of the last 10.

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Probably will be something - nil. Since we last played at Firhill, we’ve played 10 away league games and scored 2 goals, one of them a penalty. Haven’t scored an away league goal in the last 6 games, failed to score in 9 out of the last 10.

That's pretty shocking. We'll make it 12-1 😉

11 hours ago, Flash said:

That's absolutely horrendous, but no surprise when the tail end of last season and the start of this one, get put together.

We really have been rubbish for quite some time.

I'm glad Thistle beat Caley tbh because if they hadn't then we'd definitely have been the side they got their win against. Would be content with a point away from home but really hope AJ is looking for 3. Swapping Murray for Paton would be a good start.

After Hamilton's decent showing against Dundee I was pondering what our best formation might be, but our squad is such an imbalanced mess I'm really struggling.  Both Oliver and El Bakhtaoui are better than Hamilton, but I think Hamilton is a better partner for bringing the best out of Dobbie.

None of Hamilton, Oliver, Murray or El Bakhtaoui are wingers despite all featuring there for us, but because of our chronic lack of wide midfielders we are lacking in options.

3-5-2 is an option once Semple is fit, or 4-3-3 just now which seems to be the go-to formation.  Neither formation requires wide midfielders, but both require 3 central midfielders though, and we don't have one that is good enough never mind 3.

To conclude, I fucking hate this season.

53 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

After Hamilton's decent showing against Dundee I was pondering what our best formation might be, but our squad is such an imbalanced mess I'm really struggling.  Both Oliver and El Bakhtaoui are better than Hamilton, but I think Hamilton is a better partner for bringing the best out of Dobbie.

None of Hamilton, Oliver, Murray or El Bakhtaoui are wingers despite all featuring there for us, but because of our chronic lack of wide midfielders we are lacking in options.

3-5-2 is an option once Semple is fit, or 4-3-3 just now which seems to be the go-to formation.  Neither formation requires wide midfielders, but both require 3 central midfielders though, and we don't have one that is good enough never mind 3.

To conclude, I fucking hate this season.

I used to feel the same.

On 29/09/2019 at 18:23, Northfield 53 said:

Thistle are in a false position in the league expect with McCall as manager they will  climb the table quickly. 

We will struggle on Saturday think we will get overun in midfield can only see a Thistle win .

Who do you support exactly. I think we'll come out on top in a turgid game between 2 poor teams 

This year there rubbish is more rubbish than our rubbish 

1-2

52 minutes ago, cooshedder said:

Who do you support exactly. I think we'll come out on top in a turgid game between 2 poor teams 

This year there rubbish is more rubbish than our rubbish 

1-2

Even ignoring the fact that Northfield creates (and puts his own negative spin on) every single Queens match thread, it really shouldn’t be that hard to work out who he supports based on the rest of the post.