Dundee vs Arbroath

5 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Did the admission price and bad weather have an effect on the number of away supporters ? Decent away support, but less than a few weeks ago across the road at Tannadice

My understanding was that admission prices at Dens and the Fruit Bowl are the same. The missing 150 red lichties was possibly down to being unable to car share with their Angus based DAB pals. Or maybe a realisation that they'd get nothing from the mighty

My understanding was that admission prices at Dens and the Fruit Bowl are the same. The missing 150 red lichties was possibly down to being unable to car share with their Angus based DAB pals. Or maybe a realisation that they'd get nothing from the mighty

Too many parking tickets last time.

12 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Likely with no pre ticket sales people didn't bother making the trip with it forecast to rain! 

Also School holidays in Angus will have affected the away fan numbers. 

Thought we were useless on Saturday

Our real lack of attacking options biting us in the baws badly. Linn isn't playing well, which he didn't on Saturday, we don't score or look like scoring

Refuse to believe there are not any loan options for some attacking players at clubs in the Prem which would've enhanced our options going forward massively

Thought Stirling played really well but about it

Soon as we were a goal down and then especially 2 goals down the game is over

Alloa so much better than us in forward areas. What I'd give for a Cawley/Trouten/Thomson/O'Hara, they were even able to get rid of Andy Stirling, who would easily be our 2nd best winger and one of our better attacking players in my opinion

Disappointing