Dundee vs Arbroath

7 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Big bounce back needed at the Kilmac next Saturday. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Gaston in for DJ. Hopefully we match the travelling support we took to Tannadice and create the same atmosphere

fasteddie.gif

2 hours ago, Dele said:

If we drop points to a team that has Steven Doris as their main goal threat then I hope the Americans pull the plug and the club folds tbh. 

Yeah, he was a right fatty last time I saw him.

eta. Doris hat trick 10min, 26min (penalty), 83min.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

33 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Still is a bit chubby.

Dunno if I'd say any of our strikers were a real goal threat tbh. Scoring records have all been pretty poor since joining / for a while. Still reckon Doris could ruffle up that big huddy Forster more than the other 2 at this point

Forster would win IMO, that's the only thing he can do, bully big donkey cf's.

Agreed we don't have much of an attacking threat, even more of a defensive midfield but if anyone can cause the defenders problems it is Stevie . Would like to see him upfront with Spence but pigs are more likely to fly than having two upfront.

Donkelly had another shocker - can't hold the ball, gets smaller when he tries to win anything in the air, bullied continuously by defenders, linked up a few passes and has scored a few goals, I've actually found him uncomfortable to watch as of recent - decent guy just not gelling at the min imo 

16 minutes ago, keptie said:

Dundee supporters thinking they're a big team....somebody gonna tell them, gently though there might be a tear.

Mate you are from Arbroath. You are either Polish or a whelk picker (probably both). Forgive me for not taking your opinion seriously. 

Edited by Chewing Taffies