Dundee vs Arbroath

I work in arbroath these days and as bad as it is being a DAB stronghold it's been a week long torrent of "f**k the Dee" abuse from my lichtie supporting chums. So much beef about "24 pound!".

Hope we put the cockle picking, whelk worrying caravan fanciers right back into their wee diddy seaside box

Absolutely no danger whatsoever of this coming back to haunt you. Nope, none at all.....[emoji45]
What? Hoping my team win? It's a sad state of panty wetting affairs with the Dundee fans on here these days...

More greeting than that wee climate change lassie that styles herself on Pippi Longstocking.

Grab your balls and hope it clicks. I'm pretty sure it will at some point in the next few games.

A proper Stobbie pub crawl or just the usual Balmore/Stobbie/Albert/Ferraris? 
Clep's alright, leaves room for a couple swifter in Ambo and Whytes.
Enjoy.

Sure it'll be a proper one, fair kicked the arse out the hilltoon after Tannadice

Aye I like it. Wee snug bit. Was in there before Dundee played Rangers all day. Put 2-1 Dundee on the coupon and it come in. Kev Holt free kick game. [emoji4]

5 minutes ago, keptie said:

To refined for Dundonians.

I suggest you refine your grammar before trying to issue a 'telt'.

I would offer English lessons on my visit to Arbroath, but I fear it would be a wasted effort.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Pay the £24 and shut the f**k up.

What would you actually do with that extra £4?

The prices in football are honking all around. Deal with it. The games gone.

Would really love to wrap a smokie right round these greeting pussed Arbroath fans.

3 0 Dundee. Anything but a win then McPake will be under pressure and rightly so. 

If you don’t want to pay the entrance fee, don’t go. Simple as. Boring as f**k reading people greet about it.

I think I’d bring Spence in for Donnelly here. We really are lacking up top and I have a feeling we’ll just keep rotating Doris/LD/Spence until Jan as none of them are really good enough to start every week in the championship.

The back 4 picks itself, but I think Gaston is breathing heavily down DJs back just now, wouldn’t be surprised if he either plays on Saturday or keeps his place following the challenge cup game next week.

In midfield I’d bring Gold back in. Fair enough he was dropped after missing training through a wedding but we need his energy in there. Murphy and Whatley not great last week but got enough credit in the bank from their performances this season imo. McKenna and Linn on the wings pick themselves just now, but another option there is needed. Scott Stewart any closer to a comeback?

Dundee not been great but got some good individual players who make the differences in games like these, worried for us if we concede early again.

£24 is a rip no doubt but not much can be done so just have to pay it or dont go,

A bit more worried about this game now, cant see where we are scoring goals, can see a few changes made including Gaston and a change up top, what started as a bright season could look less positive with another bad result

Dc has always in the past set his teams up as playing a4-4-2 now we play 4-5-1 at home and away. Which you could argue that could be the formation that might keep us in the championship. But to play that system you must have somebody in midfield who can go beyond a striker. We signed on loan 2 guys from hibs both are defensive minded players. Signed the Finnish lad from Aberdeen and his fav position is right back.

8 minutes ago, Lancashirearab said:

My dad is a Dundee fan. His grandaughter is taking him to the game as a birthday present.  The last time he was at Dens was to see Cannigia. Do you think he will notice any changes?

A more financially sound, stable football team. And Arbroath.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee