Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

Gomis, Telfer and Tidser must be the worst three full time midfielders in Scotland, absolutely fucking stinking footballers.

As far as hot takes go that’s right fucking out there.

Gomis a ‘stinking footballer’ ffs. Behave.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Agree...but I was watching him in the second half, and he looked gassed. Watched players skate right around him like he was standing still.

Sake man!

First half I started to believe in the team. Some lovely football played.

Second half we didn't come out of the changing room. Tidser was like a man down and Telfer couldn't complete a pass. McShane for Tidser was exactly the change I wanted. Unfortunately it was a few minutes too late.

An absolute opportunity missed.

Just a shame that we didn’t take advantage of Dixon in the first half; effectively gave him a free pass by playing McKay up against him. McKay is a passable centre half, never a right wing back. As soon as we changed it and put him under pressure by playing Armstrong we were well on top. Should’ve won it at the death but for a clearance off the line.

Dynamite free kick from Armstrong. Delighted he’s on board, great player for this level. Superb second half for entertainment, well worth the entrance fee.

The guy thinks misspelling Conor Sammons name is banter.

Anyway before it descends into shitposting from this clown, appreciate the updates and assessment having been unable to watch.

I could feel the bedshitting oozing through flashscores.

Having said that, thats Q1 done and we are somehow not only not adrift, but could and should have finished today at the top.

If we had done so, it would go some way to masking the deficiencies though but lets face it (and the Raith fans have every right to say the same) there is f**k all to fear i this league. Hopefully none of the more needy East Fife fans read this, but its pretty fucking obvious its between us or Raith IMO and we cant really do much worse based on whats up against us surely.

A decent manager would fucking hose this league with our squad. But will we make the change or will we shite the bed at that level too?

The guy thinks misspelling Conor Sammons name is banter.

Anyway before it descends into shitposting from this clown, appreciate the updates and assessment having been unable to watch.

I could feel the bedshitting oozing through flashscores.

Having said that, thats Q1 done and we are somehow not only not adrift, but could and should have finished today at the top.

If we had done so, it would go some way to masking the deficiencies though but lets face it (and the Raith fans have every right to say the same) there is f**k all to fear i this league. Hopefully none of the more needy East Fife fans read this, but its pretty fucking obvious its between us or Raith IMO and we cant really do much worse based on whats up against us surely.

A decent manager would fucking hose this league with our squad. But will we make the change or will we shite the bed at that level too?

I am completely capable of Connor Sammon’s name, just don’t respect the baldy c**t enough to call him by it.

31 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Cracking game today.

I thought it was one of our poorest home performances this season. It put me in mind of Rovers last season. I know Falkirk are a better side but that was scrappy.

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I thought it was one of our poorest home performances this season. It put me in mind of Rovers last season. I know Falkirk are a better side but that was scrappy.

The performance wasn’t great, by either side...but the game was very enjoyable to watch.

Like I’ve said we got exactly what we deserved from that second half and if it wasn’t for Doyle’s goal-line clearance we’d have got beat which considering how dominant we were first half is completely unacceptable. Whilst McKinnon does take a lot of blame there, and I’ll get to him later, the players need to take a look at themselves on that performance as well. Look at the goals both came from free-kicks from our left back area. The first we had a 2 man wall but left Armstrong (or was it Hendry) standing completely free on the edge so the ball just got rolled to him and Miller had a free glancing header in the box defended horrendously. Second goal Buchanan diving in needlessly on Gullan when he was never getting to the ball instead of standing and showing him wide. Basic stuff.

The fact it took McKinnon until 20 minutes to go to change things when it was obvious 5 minutes into the second half that we needed to change something due to Raiths change in shift is a fucking embarrassment and sums his managerial ability up. If at that point we’d have went 4-4-2 and looked to properly play on the break then we don’t lose that game but he’s a useless fucking diddy and never had us set up correctly the entire half. Bringing on Gary Miller ffs the f**k is that about?

The first half was Paul Dixon’s best game for us in months one poor cross aside he was excellent. Second half he was worse than he’s been this season. Fucking rancid performance from him. Charlie Telfer also incredibly lucky to get so long for another terrible performance from him. His energy in the middle of the park was good but his use of the ball was fucking horrible. Gomis had another good game but really tired late on and thought Bell played well didn’t have a chance with either goal and made a great save low down in the first half.