Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

I have been going since 1988, regularly buy £1 or £2 of 50/50 tickets, and have never won. I have heard of folk winning twice or on one occasion three times. Just your luck. I’ll keep buying the tickets and it’ll maybe happen someday. In hindsight i’d have been better sticking a couple of quid in a jar each week.

I’ve had 3 numbers up on Rovers Super Lotto twice and if I hadn’t changed my numbers I would have recently won the jackpot. £25k jackpot just now.

30 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Been playing the Rovers Lotto every week by direct debit since 2005 with the same numbers.
Never won a bean.
Keeping my powder dry for a £25k jackpot win.

I won £23.75 on the Lotto two years ago. Fell into the typical Lotto winners trap and didn’t invest it. All gone now

20 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

The Hibs SC game, the year they went on to win it, there was an auld wifey that didn’t realise there was a queue at Jim for the 50/50 tickets, so me being well sound, let her in, she would got the the number before me, and won it. No chance I’ll ever be letting anyone in the queue before me from now on ha!

Aye but maybe the person that you didn't let jump the queue would have got a losing ticket leaving you to get the winner next?!

6 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Been playing the Rovers Lotto every week by direct debit since 2005 with the same numbers.
Never won a bean.
Keeping my powder dry for a £25k jackpot win.

I won £3.5k, the week I told my wife I couldn’t go back to Starks Park after my dad had died a few months previously, as it would be too emotional.

Auld bugger pulled me back in 

The fantastic thing is this result has just bought Snakey Ray more time.

actually, if anything it has done the opposite, embarrasing draw after going 2-0 up, drawing with raith is embarassing itself tbh

8 hours ago, sick boy said:

actually, if anything it has done the opposite, embarrasing draw after going 2-0 up, drawing with raith is embarassing itself tbh

Anything else you’d like to cover you utter WUM?