Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

Had to view on TV today. First Half Falkirk should have been 3-0 up, Raith were shocking.  Up until Raith pulled one back they never looked like scoring. Armstrong when he came on made a difference, although he’s hardly a world beater, as some here would have you think, crossing for the 1st Raith goal, although the dodgy picture I was viewing it looked like it went straight in from his cross. If the guy in the middle headed it he looked offside. The second was a howler from Bell, fair enough his free kick gets up and over the wall but Bell should have saved that. Two points flung away as the manager and Players thought they had it won at half time. It was brutal to watch apart from the goals, the football from both sides was atrocious 

6 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Had to view on TV today. First Half Falkirk should have been 3-0 up, Raith were shocking.  Up until Raith pulled one back they never looked like scoring. Armstrong when he came on made a difference, although he’s hardly a world beater, as some here would have you think, crossing for the 1st Raith goal, although the dodgy picture I was viewing it looked like it went straight in from his cross. If the guy in the middle headed it he looked offside. The second was a howler from Bell, fair enough his free kick gets up and over the wall but Bell should have saved that. Two points flung away as the manager and Players thought they had it won at half time. It was brutal to watch apart from the goals, the football from both sides was atrocious 

Nothing like a good meltdown eh? 

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Falkirk fans maybe coming to the realisation this is a tough league now.

It is a tough league, no doubt about it. Whoever wins it will have to fight hard to do so.

I would also say the quality is appalling. Granted, the Championship is not very good either, but this league is awful. And I mean all the teams.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Falkirk fans maybe coming to the realisation this is a tough league now.

Nah the league is shite

A decent ish manager would romp this league, more so with a full time team.

Dumbarton and Stranraer looked like a womens team against us and yet they can get results against others in the league

On 29/09/2019 at 09:08, Ecosse83 said:

Yes you are probably right, comfortably then. 

Raith will certainly we contenders if McKinnon stays in charge, it's bloody mind numbing stuff we have to endure!

Aye we are only contenders because Mckinnon is  in charge of Falkirk right enough 😂

Get a fucking grip. Your team is shite. 

McGlynn put a curve ball into the starting line up and it just didn’t work.

Played into Falkirk’s hands. However we definitely made them look better than they actually are. Sammon’s Goal should never have counted either as it was a blatant foul leading up to it. Referee was fucking pish as per usual.

Forced change meant we finally looked like we could get our act together, and when Dan the man came up it was see ya later Falkirk. Could not contain the boy.

McKay actually had a decent half, but if we had kept him on any longer than half time we wouldn’t have came back. 

Falkirk easily should have had Tidser sent off and Gomis should have had a second booking as well but the referee as I said earlier was absolutely inept and shat it.

Should have ended up winning that match, with Falkirk not actually testing McGurn in the entire second half. 

Still a long way to go but it’s been a successful first quarter, I think if  we were told we would be 3 points clear of Falkirk at this stage we would all be very happy  indeed. 

31 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

New rule is if you are not physically at a game you cannot contribute from one hour before until one hour after k.o.

I think that’s fair 

If anyone has watched it on Falkirk TV they've probably got a better view than me to be fair.

Anyone able to shed any light on the Falkirk TV commentary today?

2 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
8 minutes ago, RR #1 said:
Aye we are only contenders because Mckinnon is  in charge of Falkirk right enough emoji23.png
Get a fucking grip. Your team is shite. 

And yours is just as shit mate

League table says otherwise

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

4 wins out of 9 mate

I never said we were any good. In fact we’ve been awful and the fact we’ve been so bad, only won 4 games out of 9, failed to score in 4 games and still could’ve gone top today supports my case. 

The league is shit mate