Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

2 minutes ago, basher brash said:

There’s a difference you throw a 2 -nil lead away and clearly couldn’t play any better 2nd half we were brutal first half but clearly played to our full potential 2nd half  lucky for Falkirk we didn’t turn up first half so why wouldn’t you celebrate drawing a game under the circumstances.

As for a cup final you aren’t a big team anymore so get over yourself your mince 

We can play better but we have a manager who is a serial failure and is deemed a bit of a hero at Raith, not elsewhere

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Absolutely fucking raging. 

Na, I was expecting a defeat things being all Ray......

As said, you hope we have at least clicked to some sort in the first half but realise it was McGlynns formation fuk up that helped us to look good. The real Ray stepped up the 2nd half

Ray McKinnon is now being out coached on a weekly basis by bang average managers. 

How he couldn’t see they were going to score is beyond me. Everyone in the ground could see Dixon needed a hand and our midfield were being over run except the guy that’s being paid to do something about it. He absolutely told the players at half time to keep a shape and we got battered in the 2nd half. 

He then brings on a winger and plays him f**k knows where whilst Connor Sammon is on the left wing. Surely you just put Sammon up front (his natural position) and Connolly wide left (his natural position) and go 4-4-2 🤷🏼‍♂️

The manager is killing us and needs to go. 

In what alternative reality is mckinnon considered a hero at us? He's pretty much universally disliked for being a snake c**t.

First half we played to Falkirk strengths today by launching the ball long. Second half we got the ball down and played it about and really should have went on to win the game. Decent enough point considering how we played first half and we're still top so another successful Saturday.

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

We can play better but we have a manager who is a serial failure and is deemed a bit of a hero at Raith, not elsewhere

Na, I was expecting a defeat things being all Ray......

As said, you hope we have at least clicked to some sort in the first half but realise it was McGlynns formation fuk up that helped us to look good. The real Ray stepped up the 2nd half

Away and enjoy ter night and try to forget about RAy.  

BTW Ray is no hero here either after sloping off to DUFC when he did!!

3 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Well we have been the best team over the first quarter of the season and after todays game there is no reason to believe we won't be top for the other 3/4's too.

I'll enjoy my Saturday night anyway 

The league wont settle down for another round of fixtures/managerial changes !!

enjoy your Saturday nite

#buntingoot

Watching the game on his phone would be an improvement tbh. He has plenty to say for someone who spent it on "Flashcores".
Still waiting on you providing the quote m8. Not sure what it is about me that turns you into basically EdiBairn.... Embarrassing stuff again culminating in "WUR YE AT THE GAME!!!" Shouts. Weird.

23 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Mcglynn absolutely messed up the team formation first half don’t know why you unsettle a defence by bringing in  McKay at right back and put Miller in the middle however hats off he knew it and changed it second half to earn a well deserved draw. Falkirk fans say they dominated the first half and create how many chances where?  you had 2 that you scored from and then a double save from McGurn. Second half you had one shot on target which hits the cross bar the Rovers on the other hand even though Falkirk destroyed us first half allegedly  Cammy Bell had an excellent save at the near post and a Benedictus header which only the bounce prevented a goal. 2nd half was all Rovers with 2 goals,  cammy Bell with another good save and one cleared off the line. Falkirk only ever dominated the first half due to mcgylnn getting his tactics badly wrong and second half was back to the type of football that’s got us top of the league.

falkirk on the other hand look like a team of individuals who at times Looked tired and really one dimensional 

Saw it much the same

No hats off or credit from me for McGlynn for changing it. He had no option but to change it after getting it so wrong in the first half.A blind man could see that.If he hadnt got it so badly wrong  in the first half we might well have been sitting with 3 points and not just the 1.

3 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Didn’t we beat you in the cup ?

I hope you had champagne that nite !!

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

think you need to go for a lie down pal

A bit suggestive.....no thanks.....

This game pretty much summed up Rays time in charge. The team gives you hope that you’ve turned the corner, scored some nice goals and playing well. Instead from a good position, we end up throwing it away just like we did from 8th place last season. We let Rovers come on to us and paid the price. Absolutely gutted.

Baird has already done his applauding and wondered away. It was Dixon and Buchanan left down applauding. Just don’t get it.

Aye that had me seething btw. I gave Baird a wee applause back but by f**k the rest of them bar Bell didn’t deserve f**k all. Especially fucking Dixon.

Any ideas why Durnan was so seething? Definitely looked to be having a go at someone in the stand towards the left hand side.

Bairnardo checked the score on his phone and is now pontificating about how the game went.
Not really m8. But in future shall I check if I can contribute to a match thread that I cant attend?

Do you have that quote handy for me yet?

Did I hide the fact I wasnt at the game or was I up front about that?

Did you really lecture me about "made up forum pish" having recently been put on the naughty step by the mods alongside the worst poster on the entire site?

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not really m8. But in future shall I check if I can contribute to a match thread that I cant attend?

Do you have that quote handy for me yet?

Did I hide the fact I wasnt at the game or was I up front about that?

Did you really lecture me about "made up forum pish" having recently been put on the naughty step by the mods alongside the worst poster on the entire site?

New rule is if you are not physically at a game you cannot contribute from one hour before until one hour after k.o.

I think that’s fair tbh.