Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Would like to see Bowie in the mix at some point his physicality and energy are fuckingbunsettling considering he should be at school. Is Baird likely to start? He is a pain in the arse to play against as well. 

Ridiculous that Bowie is 16. He looks about 24. Usually teenagers playing in first teams are wispy wee things that can barely fill a shirt. Do you reckon Bowie's promosing enough to rech thetop at some point?

22 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Ridiculous that Bowie is 16. He looks about 24. Usually teenagers playing in first teams are wispy wee things that can barely fill a shirt. Do you reckon Bowie's promosing enough to rech thetop at some point?

Absolutely. 

He's a big laddie ,has a great turn of speed and some good moves, think he'll move on to greater things. I'd like to think it would be with us................acht ah kin hope!!

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Do you ever wonder how some people enjoy football when they clearly misunderstand it so badly?

If Scottish fans (and presumably players and managers) understand football so well, why are Scotland as a nation not better at it?

As you’ve said, plays the game like a man, but still just a young boy at 16. When he fully fills out and matures, say come the age 20-22, he’ll be a nightmare to play against. I hope he’ll still be with us, but I suspect he’ll move on to bigger things in years to come, great prospect to have.

Poor in what respect? Are you seriously bigging up the championship as a plethora of high quality football?
You have to have a bit of sympathy for anyone trying to manage the national team. The poor guy is  on a hiding to nothing with the dross this country produces.
I wasn't being aggressive but if my use of the f word offended you I apologise.

jealous its been circa a millenium that his pub team were in the promise land of the championship^

9 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

All ticket! What a shambles.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Until about Friday afternoon when the cash announcement comes.

It is cash, you buy a ticket then take it to the turnstyle to get in.

It isn’t. Similar system to Hibs, St Mirren, Queen of the South and probably others I’ve forgotten about. Buy a ticket from an office, which is right outside the away end, and walk up to the turnstile with it.

It isn’t. Similar system to Hibs, St Mirren, Queen of the South and probably others I’ve forgotten about. Buy a ticket from an office, which is right outside the away end, and walk up to the turnstile with it.

So what you’re saying is you need a ticket to get in?