Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

Vaughan likely to be out for the rest of season looks very likely. That’s a big big If. Let’s fucking hope not eh! We still have a team desperate to score goals. Cammy Bell seems to be in brilliant form for the Bairns. I’m confident we can do something at home. It’ll be tight as fook though.

Like our chances to take 3 points because Ray will play to not lose. Bowie is a junior Vaughan in terms of his bursts of speed on the attack and his abilities with the ball...what he doesn’t have is much experience with players who have exposure to higher levels of play, and Falkirk certainly have plenty of those. The midfield can play with Falkirks mids, but our wingbacks seem to have more luck with the crosses than Ray’s blokes. If Davo doesn’t meltdown, the defense should be solid enough.

Falkirk have never been a team I’ve felt confident of beating and next week is no exception. A win here would be a huge confidence boost and a statement of intent. Personally I can see it either being a draw or Falkirk nicking it.

Should be an interesting one. I can see a 0-0, unless there's a wee bit of magic from Hendry or a brain haemorrhage from Davidson.

Out of the two the latter is more likely tbf!!!

19 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Says the serial-stalker!!!

😂😂😂

Go and f**k up your own team's threads instead of infesting ours. 

You've nothing interesting to contribute and your insistence on ending sentences with three exclamation marks points you out as a simpleton anyway. 

Tl;dr: f**k off. 

Go and f**k up your own team's threads instead of infesting ours. 
You've nothing interesting to contribute and your insistence on ending sentences with three exclamation marks points you out as a simpleton anyway. 
Tl;dr: f**k off. 

IMG_0434.jpg

Falkirk are clearly there for the taking. I imagine they might raise their game a bit for us though. Best chance will be if Falkirk underestimate us like they’ve done with East Fife. League isn’t as poor as some of their fans seem to believe it is.

Shame this isn't taking place in Falkirk as if we managed to get in front then McKinnon would be getting 15,000 Roentgen worth of heat. I can see Lewis Allan getting a lot of stick off our fans only to bang in a goal. McGlynn was spot on in his interview about the effort he puts in. I said last week he's a larger version of Graham Weir.