Lawrence Shankland Goalscoring Record

37 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

I hope he gets plenty of game time. Many on here slate McBurnie and rate Shankland as  a better player so I want to see if these predictions are correct or not 

Shouldn't be a contest, after all, Shankland is only a good Championship player.

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
30 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Shouldn't be a contest, after all, Shankland is only a good Championship player.

Is he a good Scottish premier league player ?

I think he can play at the top end of that league no problem, one way or the other, we'll find out next season.

He's forced Robbie to be a bit more adventurous, I was hoping he'd go to Sunderland and force Ross' hand.

I'm fairly confident that there would only be one Championship side from the City of Discovery if McCann had managed to sign Sir Lawrence last season.

Edited by ayrmad

4 hours ago, ayrmad said:

The naysayers will be praying like f**k that Shakers doesn't start either game.

3 hours ago, ayrmad said:

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I think he can play at the top end of that league no problem, one way or the other, we'll find out next season.

He's forced Robbie to be a bit more adventurous, I was hoping he'd go to Sunderland and force Ross' hand.

I'm fairly confident that there would only be one Championship side from the City of Discovery if McCann had managed to sign Sir Lawrence last season.

You're incredibly defensive of someone who is now an ex-player. I could maybe see why if Ayr got money for him or his goals fired you to the title but as it stands he's just a player who scored some goals for you and is now trying his best to ensure your team don't win the league. 

So like me and everyone else you dont actually know
That's all you needed to say

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You're incredibly defensive of someone who is now an ex-player. I could maybe see why if Ayr got money for him or his goals fired you to the title but as it stands he's just a player who scored some goals for you and is now trying his best to ensure your team don't win the league. 

Hardly going to change my opinion because he's no longer at Ayr, he was a joy to watch for the most part at Somerset.

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So like me and everyone else you dont actually know
That's all you needed to say

I usually say well done to my wee granddaughter when she shows a similar level of insight.

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He did fire them to a title though didn’t he.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hemmings scores goals in top league
Shankland scores goals in championship

I have no logic. However facts are cool

Shame he's not playing in the top league as Shankers clearly has better ratio in this league, fact.

Edited by ayrmad

23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hemmings scores goals in top league
Shankland scores goals in championship

I have no logic. However facts are cool

So the reason Hemmings isn’t scoring goals this season is because the football in this this league is not of a sufficiently high standard?

Thanks for clarifying that!

#kanesnotabel

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, ayrmad said:
Shame he's not playing in the top league as Shakers clearly has better ratio in this league, fact.

Shakers ? Oh my

I've got better things to do with myself than spellcheck, a sure sign of the gubbed/insecure.