Lawrence Shankland Goalscoring Record

He did leave our team yup clever Dundee boy ,but the topic is about a footballer called Shankland not Ayr United . He was ours but now he ain't but I still know what a quality footballer he is  and clearly you don't or are shit scared of him , its normal son ... Bell ends like you pop up  from time to time behind keyboards , Talking the talk but never walking the walk. Tiresome white trash (probably) with no real idea about the game we debate . Sad little twat you are ,but I'm willing to debate some more with you in Whites Bar next time we're in town .
Thought the best heads gone threads happened on a Sunday but you're starting early.

Fair play.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s 2 Ayr fans in the last few days wanting to settle things with physical violence.

I feel this is the way forward for P&B so any ICT fans in Ayr next week, I’ll be in Tesco’s car park if anyone wants a scrap.

200.gif.5c114fa827e1069dec27c717275d0e80.gif

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This is a cleverly worded way of saying you'd like to settle this woth a fight isn't it?

Chewing Taffies would have you, m8. A top boy and v. tasty if you know what I mean. 

Who mentioned fighting, young brother ,certainly not me . Did I get a little hot under the collar after being called a moron for suggesting the top scorer in Scotland is indeed a player ? Och maybe a little . But Dundee ? Top Boys ? etc ... Your smoking mate , ....

32 minutes ago, railwayend said:

He did leave our team yup clever Dundee boy ,but the topic is about a footballer called Shankland not Ayr United . He was ours but now he ain't but I still know what a quality footballer he is  and clearly you don't or are shit scared of him , its normal son ... Bell ends like you pop up  from time to time behind keyboards , Talking the talk but never walking the walk. Tiresome white trash (probably) with no real idea about the game we debate . Sad little twat you are ,but I'm willing to debate some more with you in Whites Bar next time we're in town .

'Tiresome white trash'. Linguistic hero.

10 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Who mentioned fighting, young brother ,certainly not me . Did I get a little hot under the collar after being called a moron for suggesting the top scorer in Scotland is indeed a player ? Och maybe a little . But Dundee ? Top Boys ? etc ... Your smoking mate , ....

Shat it. 

33 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s 2 Ayr fans in the last few days wanting to settle things with physical violence.

I feel this is the way forward for P&B so any ICT fans in Ayr next week, I’ll be in Tesco’s car park if anyone wants a scrap.

I wasn’t going to go to this as I’m away on holiday on the Sunday but how can I refuse.

Meet you at 14:45? Gives me plenty of time to finish you off and still get to the ground for kick off.....

I think we've mentioned it b4 but this guy is the real thing . I like many Ayr fans have seen him play in 40 or 50 games . He's the real deal and no mistake . DU pushed the boat out by a mile to get him and fair play to them . He will keep this up and DU will be tested in the market either at Christmas or in the summer . Enjoy the big man while you can .... Strange no QoS fans on here .......

You are aware he left your team you fucking moron?

So it's ok to bring Dobbie into the discussion in a thread dedicated entirely to Lawrence Shankland but there's to be no mention of his previous club?

Kudos on your breakdown over it.

I always find it amusing and odd when folk roll out the 'behind a keyboard' chat on an online forum.

Do folk who say such nonsense expect people's every post to be a video message?

How else are folk supposed to post on an online forum?

'Tiresome white trash' however is an exceptional insult.

37 minutes ago, railwayend said:

What about his mate who smokes?