Lawrence Shankland Goalscoring Record

Just for you sweat pea ! You must have known this day would come . Just be honourable and accept the guard has well and truly changed .
That an ageing player would be overtaken by a younger up and comer? Well yes of course I knew the day would come as any sensible football fan would. Lets wait and see if he can go on to success somewhere other than this league before you cream your pants though.

If anyone could name me a quality defence that Shankland has played against then that would be great. 

He can clearly bang them in for fun at this level but people talking about him playing for Scotland and playing at a higher level need to relax. 

Look at Gordon Dalziel's stats outwith the second tier for a prime example. 

Scoring against Morton and Arbroath means he would definitely rattle them in against Russia and Belgium IMO.

FFS. 

29 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You are aware he left your team you fucking moron?

He did leave our team yup clever Dundee boy ,but the topic is about a footballer called Shankland not Ayr United . He was ours but now he ain't but I still know what a quality footballer he is  and clearly you don't or are shit scared of him , its normal son ... Bell ends like you pop up  from time to time behind keyboards , Talking the talk but never walking the walk. Tiresome white trash (probably) with no real idea about the game we debate . Sad little twat you are ,but I'm willing to debate some more with you in Whites Bar next time we're in town .

1 minute ago, railwayend said:

He did leave our team yup clever Dundee boy ,but the topic is about a footballer called Shankland not Ayr United . He was ours but now he ain't but I still know what a quality footballer he is  and clearly you don't or are shit scared of him , its normal son ... Bell ends like you pop up  from time to time behind keyboards , Talking the talk but never walking the walk. Tiresome white trash (probably) with no real idea about the game we debate . Sad little twat you are ,but I'm willing to debate some more with you in Whites Bar next time we're in town .

😂 fucking magic mate

You’re a shambles mate.

7 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Ooft Railwayend. You okay?

15 minutes ago, railwayend said:

This is a top, top post. Read it twice. Still howling at it.

19 minutes ago, railwayend said:

This is a cleverly worded way of saying you'd like to settle this woth a fight isn't it?

Chewing Taffies would have you, m8. A top boy and v. tasty if you know what I mean.