Controversial Statements About Your Club

2 hours ago, Dele said:

:lol:

Fucking Dunfermline fans, man. You were humpty. Absolutely terrible to watch. Potter and Bullen ffs. 

Bullen was a very good utility/squad player, I'd say we got his best years and even then after he left us he went down to Sheffield Wednesday and became a legend, great player. 

Potter barely played for us over 3 years and had already left us by the time we'd hit our overspending best (2003)

Our 4th placed finish that year was very reasonable, definitely not humpty and with the Scottish Cup final it was great to watch. 

It's hard to be as utterly and comprehensively wrong in such a short post but there you are, smashing it out the park, well done. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

If we'd kept Ade Azeez for one more season we'd still be in the Premiership now.

Firhill is now a disgrace to look at, l and I wouldn't be totally averse to looking at groundsharing a  new stadium with Glasgow Warriors with 5G pitch as long as it was in North / West Glasgow.

Ade "3 goals in 46 games" Azeez?

21 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Ade "3 goals in 46 games" Azeez?

It is controversial opinions tbf.

The theory goes that in his second season, he only needs to convert a handful of the 20 one-on-ones he created for himself rather than the 0 of the previous season and we garner the extra point or two needed to avoid the playoff. Hamilton who finish 11th instead do what Hamilton do and out-shitfest Livi. Archibald resigns as he doesn't feel he can take the club any further and we are able to attract a better option at manager than Caldwell. Then the absolute clownshows of Dundee and St Mirren last season allow us to finish safely in May 2019.

14 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

It is controversial opinions tbf.

The theory goes that in his second season, he only needs to convert a handful of the 20 one-on-ones he created for himself rather than the 0 of the previous season and we garner the extra point or two needed to avoid the playoff. Hamilton who finish 11th instead do what Hamilton do and out-shitfest Livi. Archibald resigns as he doesn't feel he can take the club any further and we are able to attract a better option at manager than Caldwell. Then the absolute clownshows of Dundee and St Mirren last season allow us to finish safely in May 2019.

OK, you've won me over. 

Got to hand it to Dunfermline fans. It was only at the start of the season they were saying they were "unplayable" and "unbelievable". They've - quite rightly - calmed right down and realised they're utter shite. 

Perhaps a few more years from now they can realise that scraping 5th nearly twenty (20) years ago doesn't make them "the best side outside the Old Firm" at that point. 

You were an utter gang. You still are. 

Edited by Dele

Im more confident about Golac.
All i can about McNamara is he would not have done worse than Mixu.
I agree with that. But I don't believe he would have done any better. We were down either way.

Golac would definitely have kept us up, and with hindsight his sacking was knee jerk idiocy.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Got to hand it to Dunfermline fans. It was only at the start of the season they were saying they were "unplayable" and "unbelievable". They've - quite rightly - calmed right down and realised they're utter shite. 

Perhaps a few more years from now they can realise that scraping 5th nearly twenty (20) years ago doesn't make them "the best side outside the Old Firm" at that point. 

Comfortably finished 4th m9

At least your on the right thread.

Still, choosing a youth player who barely played behind Wilson, Skerla, Thomson and Rossi and Bullen who was shunted in, out and around the team at will as a measure of how good we were? Unforgivable.

Someone might have stats somewhere but I'm fairly certain that Dundee were the most likely team to get 3 points from under Calderwood.

15 hours ago, Dele said:

:lol:

Fucking Dunfermline fans, man. You were humpty. Absolutely terrible to watch. Potter and Bullen ffs. 

Seasons 2002-2004 Potter didn't play for us, m9, and Bullen was used as a utility player. Thanks for playing, though. 

"Absolutely terrible to watch" LAWL

Edited by DAFC.

On the anniversary of Claudio Caniggia signing for Dundee... I realise that I wish he and all the too-good-to-be-true signings never happened, as we saw practically nothing back for them aside from the groundwork for 2 admins and over a decade of missed opportunities.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Tell you what Dele. 

17 hours ago, Dele said: