Naga Munchetty

Scary Bear

49 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

"Arcuri was powerless to resist. His eyes burned into hers like cubic zirconia. His muscular arms enfolded her body as she felt herself being swept away in a once-in-a-century weather event of passion. Then he pulled down her bloomers and gave her a Naga Munchetty until her leg was shaking like a shiting dug." (From Charlie And The Breakfast Presenter by Barbara Cartland)

I wish I could greeny something twice.

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

Booo! Booo! Time to get the placards out and protest down at the River Clyde. We demand a BBC Scotland channel that no-one will watch. Imagine a TV presenter cutting off a politician whose gone into ranting abuse mode. 

Related image

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Its a wid from me tbf.

Me too. On the proviso that she covers up her massive ears. Like she did on Strictly. If she does that then she could be the lucky recipient of some attention from the middle-aged demographic.

If the BBC have any sense they’ll set-up an interview with Naga and Pussy-grabbing, racist Trump. Box office right there.

8 hours ago, Rugster said:

It's a disgrace she's been pulled up for this. In spite of the fact that she's one of the worst c***s on the BBC (and that's saying something) she should never have been hauled for this.

Pretty much my thoughts. Quite comfortably the most loathsome person I've seen on the television on a regular basis. I saw the segment in question today, and as much as I agree with what she says anyway but acknowledge there's a limit to what can be said on such programmes, nothing she said was excessive or inappropriate.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Is she the one who shagged Prince?

Nah. It was her 21st birthday and she was at her student union with her pals. Prince had played a gig there that night and while she was dancing with her mates one of Prince's people went up to her and took her to him. Probably equally likely that he pumped her tbqh.

18 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's safe to say that if a single member of this forum got a chance with Naga there would be a huge cacophony of screeching. And not from her, probably.

What about the married men?