Naga Munchetty

Scary Bear

I heard a BBC spokesman, on Radio 4 this morning, tying himself in knots over Naga Munchetty (good name) calling out Trump for telling “women of colour” to go back to where they came from. Now first, the whole of polite society tie themselves in knots trying to come up with a term for non-white people, but that’s by the by.

Due to impartiality of the BBC, Naga has been found against. She’s okay to say that telling...i’ll go with people of colour...to go back to where they came from is a bit racist. From what I can gather she’s not allowed to say that Trump is racist for saying that. Is that right?

I wonder how true to life W1A actually is.

Thoughts on this latest BBC episode?

Racism seems to be making a bit of a comeback. Why is that?

9 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I heard a BBC spokesman, on Radio 4 this morning, tying himself in knots over Naga Munchetty (good name) calling out Trump for telling “women of colour” to go back to where they came from. Now first, the whole of polite society tie themselves in knots trying to come up with a term for non-white people, but that’s by the by.

Due to impartiality of the BBC, Naga has been found against. She’s okay to say that telling...i’ll go with people of colour...to go back to where they came from is a bit racist. From what I can gather she’s not allowed to say that Trump is racist for saying that. Is that right?

I wonder how true to life W1A actually is.

Thoughts on this latest BBC episode?

Racism seems to be making a bit of a comeback. Why is that?

Trying to decipher this gave me AIDS. 

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Naga Munchetty sounds like a Profanisaurus entry:

Naga Munchetty verb : Of a gentleman to eat "downtown"

Naga Munchetty is a cracking name.

Who has the better name? Her or Nina Nannar?

The BBC love a quality name. I bet the c***s don’t even look at the rest of the CV. They just say the candidates name back and forth until they all say “yep, that ones a keeper. News Team!”

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Naga Munchetty is a cracking name.

Who has the better name? Her or Nina Nannar?

The BBC love a quality name. I bet the c***s don’t even look at the rest of the CV. They just say the candidates name back and forth until they all say “yep, that ones a keeper. News Team!”

Nina Nannar had a song about her go to the top of the charts

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It's a disgrace she's been pulled up for this. In spite of the fact that she's one of the worst c***s on the BBC (and that's saying something) she should never have been hauled for this.

Seen this a few times. Why do folk hate Naga Munchetty?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It's a disgrace she's been pulled up for this. In spite of the fact that she's one of the worst c***s on the BBC (and that's saying something) she should never have been hauled for this.

I think she's useless, tbqh, although that's not really the point of this thread.

25 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Seen this a few times. Why do folk hate Naga Munchetty?

She terminated an interview with Ian Blackford because he described Boris as a madman. I think it was one of the most appropriate descriptions of a politician I ever heard.

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

She terminated an interview with Ian Blackford because he described Boris as a madman. I think it was one of the most appropriate descriptions of a politician I ever heard.

Booo! Booo! Time to get the placards out and protest down at the River Clyde. We demand a BBC Scotland channel that no-one will watch. Imagine a TV presenter cutting off a politician whose gone into ranting abuse mode. 

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Booo! Booo! Time to get the placards out and protest down at the River Clyde. We demand a BBC Scotland channel that no-one will watch. Imagine a TV presenter cutting off a politician whose gone into ranting abuse mode. 

You OK ***?