Edinburgh City vs Queens Park

8 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

At least we scored.

Another dismal day out at Ainslie Park. With the rise of the "new clubs", this is the future of Scottish fitba at this level. Glorified school parks and unenthusiastic spectators.

Get the beer out.

The future of QP seems to be a glorified school park as well, alas.

There were three goals ..just not for City.  Less beer money for me.

Hopefully the spectators will be enthusiastic at Hampden 4. Seriously, I wouldn't pay money to go to Ainslie Park for a game of football as a neutral.

The future of QP seems to be a glorified school park as well, alas.
There were three goals ..just not for City.  Less beer money for me.

Took 10 minutes after we went 2-0 down before any sign of a substitute ?. When will the long hopeful punt up the park be seen to be non-productive?. We have the talent in the squad to play football on the deck which apart from anything else is far more pleasing on the eye. Thought we matched them 1st half and could have even nicked a goal if chances were taken but 2nd half they changed their shape and 2 major defensive errors later well........

Next week has now become a must win -----PLEASE !!

Queens started brightly but quickly faded out of the game allowing City to get the ball on the deck and play. City weren't quite as free flowing as they have been in previous weeks but it was enough against a misfiring opposition.  Like last week we rested on our laurels, allowing the opposition a foothold in the game and making for an uncomfortable final 10 minutes or so.

Handling and Shepherd were standouts for me. 

6 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Hopefully the spectators will be enthusiastic at Hampden 4. Seriously, I wouldn't pay money to go to Ainslie Park for a game of football as a neutral.

Us Edinburgh citizens don't have to leap up and down like demented chimps/Clyde fans (not sure there's a difference tbh). We quietly enjoy our superiority.

Us Edinburgh citizens don't have to leap up and down like demented chimps/Clyde fans (not sure there's a difference tbh). We quietly enjoy our superiority.

There"s a happy medium, Tam. But there's not much difference between demented chimps and Clyde fans. Both quieten down when you throw them a banana.