Rangers vs Hearts - League Cup

The_Kincardine

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s nice that Hearts and Hibs are getting no stick whatsoever from anyone, for barely being able to sell 15,000 tickets between them, for semi finals just an hour along the road.

Did they also make a rip roaring c**t of themselves by issuing a statement moaning about not getting more then not even selling out the allocation they were given like?

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s nice that Hearts and Hibs are getting no stick whatsoever from anyone, for barely being able to sell 15,000 tickets between them, for semi finals just an hour along the road.

Hearts are guid proddy laddies though 

37 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Did they also make a rip roaring c**t of themselves by issuing a statement moaning about not getting more then not even selling out the allocation they were given like?

Difference is that the Aberdonians had to make the great trek down to Glasgow,  a journey unequalled in terms of travelling distance for Scottish clubs.

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What's the point of paying money and travelling when they play these matches almost annually, they face these opponents very frequently and there's almost no prospect of winning? I'm amazed anyone bothers at all.

24 minutes ago, GordonS said:

What's the point of paying money and travelling when they play these matches almost annually, they face these opponents very frequently and there's almost no prospect of winning? I'm amazed anyone bothers at all.

Are you really a football fan? Far too much logic in that post.

16 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Relieved as I am that Levein is away, we now have even less chance of winning this.

We have less chance of keeping it tight, boring the tits off everybody and eventually losing narrowly. But we'll have a better chance of having a few pops at goal?

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Difference is that the Aberdonians had to make the great trek down to Glasgow,  a journey unequalled in terms of travelling distance for Scottish clubs.

^^^^ won’t go to Govan from Killie.

13 hours ago, gannonball said:

They did! How did you know that?

Edited by kingjoey

On 02/11/2019 at 08:59, TavTastic said:

Hearts are guid proddy laddies though 

No, just a hardcore of knuckledraggers. Our team is more Irish than HIbs and Celtic put together.

As to game, don't think The Rangers will be as bad as they were at Tynecastle. We'll put up a fight for a while and lose by two or more goals I'm afraid...

Hearts haven't won this cup for yonks though The Rangers have never won it at all.

25 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

No, just a hardcore of knuckledraggers. Our team is more Irish than HIbs and Celtic put together.

As to game, don't think The Rangers will be as bad as they were at Tynecastle. We'll put up a fight for a while and lose by two or more goals I'm afraid...

Hearts haven't won this cup for yonks though The Rangers have never won it at all.

Hearts at Tyne castle is always tricky with the fans close to the pitch and putting pressure on refs. 

We surely can't play as bad as we did at Tyne castle again. 

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hearts at Tyne castle is always tricky with the fans close to the pitch and putting pressure on refs. 

We surely can't play as bad as we did at Tyne castle again. 

I'd agree with this.

Also, it's just a simple footballing fact that teams can only compete with bigger-spending teams on so many occasions. Expecting to do it twice in a couple of weeks is a big ask.

Odds are we'll get pumped. 3-0 and up would be no surprise at all.

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

No bother Crybag