Rangers vs Hearts - League Cup

The_Kincardine

56 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Jim Jeffries relegated us twice and left us seventh in the third tier of football despite a full time squad.

You do like to twist things eh!

The first relegation was not his fault. He was appointed in March by which time we almost down and he had no opportunity to sign players.

He resigned in December when we were in League 1 and we were in 2nd place.

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Wit? Are folk genuinely thinking MacLean should have got a second yellow for that?

I was baffled by that too. I thought his original yellow was a bit harsh too (albeit he could have been booked for blootering the ball away earlier).

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Wit? Are folk genuinely thinking MacLean should have got a second yellow for that?

The only reason anyone would even consider it is McGregor and his usual cretinous reaction to an opponent daring to be within five yards of him.

His booking was a ridiculous decision as well.

Edited by Dunning1874

No, but he is presenting the referee with a perfect opportunity to send him off and for a 37 year old experienced player ti have to be subbed after 40 mins because he is a walking red card is pathetic game management from him.

Agree totally but the bigger question is why does a club like Hearts sign a 35 year old St Johnstone reject?

You do like to twist things eh!
The first relegation was not his fault. He was appointed in March by which time we almost down and he had no opportunity to sign players.
He resigned in December when we were in League 1 and we were in 2nd place.
We were fourth. I think I got mixed up with Kenny in the championship. First relegation yes but second was avoidable. The point I'm making is that him and McCann aren't any answer to hearts.

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Absolute panic stations by MacPhee to sub MacLean off now. Could easily have waited until half time, at the very least.

Thought it was sensible because he knows how it works in Scotland. Next 50/50 the rangersplayers and fans scream for a card and the ref obliges.

That's game over now anyway.

2 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Agree totally but the bigger question is why does a club like Hearts sign a 35 year old St Johnstone reject?

He was about as far from a St Johnstone reject as you could get. Probably their best player for about 4 years.