St Mirren v Hearts

56 minutes ago, Stu said:

Alternatively this could happen to them: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/26/referee-shot-by-cannon-maine-maritime-academy?CMP=share_btn_tw

I can't go tomorrow therefore we will win.

It would be better if we loaded the referee into the cannon, and at half time, Paisley Panda fired it towards the M8.

14 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Hearts have not won in Paisley in their last five outings according to Div on twitter. My wife's family are Hearts fans her father always told me St Mirren were Hearts buggy team. I'm coming to the game with two Hearts fans from Rothesay so who will have the bragging rights on the trip home ? 

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/stmirren.html

Last time was the 2012 cup final

In the league we've only won once since you left Love Street

23 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/stmirren.html

Last time was the 2012 cup final

In the league we've only won once since you left Love Street

Surprising, though we've spent a few seasons apart in that time, too, of course.

I rarely agree with your eternal pessimism, but I think that post is 100% accurate.
Hearts to win to nil would be a sound bet, sadly.

BTTS has paid out 10 times out of 12. Whether Hearts have been playing Stenhousemuir at home or Celtic away we seem capable of scoring and even more capable of a defensive blunder

I reckon it's going to be one of they seasons where we perform much better against the bigger teams, which could be costly. 3 points against Hamilton is more valuable to us than 3 points against Aberdeen.

I think we'll sit in, make it difficult for Hearts to break us down and counter like we did against Hibs, Aberdeen and Rangers.

Will Hearts play possession football and pin us in? Or will they kick and rush and play for territory and set pieces, I reckon it's the later.

We have players in our team capable of producing match winning moments. We need to start taking our chances though.

4 hours ago, elvis said:

Think its fair to say that if Hearts score 1 they are not going to lose.

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I rarely agree with your eternal pessimism, but I think that post is 100% accurate.

Hearts to win to nil would be a sound bet, sadly.

You lads haven't seen us at the back this season :lol:

Wish to f**k I'd seen that lineup before putting us on my coupon.  That back 4 is a rabble, can't figure it out.  Hickey RB, Mulraney LB and Smith CH? If you want to drop/rest Berra just bring Dikamona in.

Could he be playing a back 3?

Both Teams To Score looks even better now