Hamilton Academical v Livingston #DiddyAlliance

Looking forward to welcoming our West Lothian friends for a nice Saturday afternoon kickabout. [emoji846]

Hopefully they are coming off of a midweek cup win, do the right thing by bending over for a 1 goal defeat. We will all shake hands and go for a night out to The Roc (FKA The Palace) afterwards.

Instead of a football can we simply have a large inflatable Boris Johnson and simply take turns beating the cr@p out of it?
Certainly I'd feel a lot better afterwards....

Roger wouldn’t agree unfortunatly, as a family club we need to cater for all.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

Instead of a football can we simply have a large inflatable Boris Johnson and simply take turns beating the cr@p out of it?

Certainly I'd feel a lot better afterwards....

Can confirm this is not a part of the #DiddyAlliance. 

My official response is this photo:-

image.png.a6ea25364903e05f5f2b8cc5fd4ed519.png

Can confirm this is not a part of the #DiddyAlliance. 

My official response is this photo:-

image.png.a6ea25364903e05f5f2b8cc5fd4ed519.png

TBF even the utter buffoon that is Boris has more chance of a shot on target with that gun than St Mirren's strikers with a ball last Saturday...

As a matter of interest what are the chances of both teams ending the game with ten men. As far as I can see Hamilton have been particularly impressive in this regard whereas the best we've managed is a paltry second yellow.

Lets get Andrew Dallas as the referee and Willie Collum as the fourth official to make it REALLY interesting

25 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

We don’t have a striker, exact same as the Aberdeen game, so if we don’t score all day we really can’t complain. 

Cant afford to have Dykes and Pitman in the stand.Big losses in such an important game for us.Bloody injuries. Cmon Livi.🦁